Leon: The Professional

Trilliam

about the international cut of leon

It has approximately 23 minutes of additional footage that was removed from the original release. The additional material is found in the film's second act, and it depicts more of the interactions and relationship between Léon and Mathilda. In one scene, Mathilda plays Russian roulette to try to get Léon to admit he loves her; in another, she openly asks him to be her first lover, but he refuses, although they do innocently share a bed. In another scene he teaches Mathilda the "Ring Trick" which involves knocking on people's door and breaking the chain after the occupant opens the door, and in the event of the occupant fighting back or refusing to open, and becomes violent he throws a grenade, when he does he shows Mathilda the pin. There is also a detailed scene in which Leon teaches Mathilda where to shoot the target, demonstrating on a cocaine dealer and maker, and that you should never shoot them in the face, because doing so would render identification impossible. After he kills the dealer Mathilda burns all the drugs using lighter fluid. He also refers to a past romantic relationship he once had that ended in tragedy that started his career as a hitman. Most of the other material in the longer cut involves Mathilda accompanying Léon on several of his hits, to further her training.
may purchase

about the international cut of leon
It has approximately 23 minutes of additional footage that was removed from the original release. The additional material is found in the film's second act, and it depicts more of the interactions and relationship between Léon and Mathilda. In one scene, Mathilda plays Russian roulette to try to get Léon to admit he loves her; in another, she openly asks him to be her first lover, but he refuses, although they do innocently share a bed. In another scene he teaches Mathilda the "Ring Trick" which involves knocking on people's door and breaking the chain after the occupant opens the door, and in the event of the occupant fighting back or refusing to open, and becomes violent he throws a grenade, when he does he shows Mathilda the pin. There is also a detailed scene in which Leon teaches Mathilda where to shoot the target, demonstrating on a cocaine dealer and maker, and that you should never shoot them in the face, because doing so would render identification impossible. After he kills the dealer Mathilda burns all the drugs using lighter fluid. He also refers to a past romantic relationship he once had that ended in tragedy that started his career as a hitman. Most of the other material in the longer cut involves Mathilda accompanying Léon on several of his hits, to further her training.
may purchase
When's this out?What's 'La Femme Nikita' saying?I think I have seen parts of it still...

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Harry Brown was awfulPainfully boring I think I made it to the hour mark n locke offWatched Leon again the other week for the 1st time in years. Still sick.Re-downoaded the wackness. love that film. If you like 90's hiphop that films a must watch. bit moist at times but good

• 3 months later...
can anyone reccomend a film for fans of "Leon, the Professional"?film was hard, best assassin film i've seen so far
film is f*ck*ng sick, the way it has you subconciously willing him on to bang the underage girl, f*cks with your mind when you think back on itor maybe that was just me :lol:pretty obvious comparison but it lead to me watching american beauty the next night
  • Downvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

does anyone know a film based around a sniper in an abandoned building who develops a relationship with a girl. he has to shoot someone in a car crossing a bridge but misses or something. at one stage one of the men in the foyer hallucinates and believes the whole foyer is full of spiders attacking him?

does anyone know a film based around a sniper in an abandoned building who develops a relationship with a girl. he has to shoot someone in a car crossing a bridge but misses or something. at one stage one of the men in the foyer hallucinates and believes the whole foyer is full of spiders attacking him?
Léon (1994)Leon the professionalProfessional assassin Leon reluctantly takes care of 12-year-old Mathilda, a neighbor whose parents are killed, and teaches her his trade.