FAO JAMMOS

Drift

I hear you cp just yesterday I was coding a child who has the same type type as you D57.2 her leg just swelled up and was in agony.

Yep thank god your not a regular day attender with the monthly transfusions if I have to go to the ward I usually sit in the room with those children having their transfusions and the kids with leukemia just makes you appreciate life that little bit more.

It is a blood cleanser. It is a cure all really. Can't go wrong with a cup a cerasee

Careful tho if u drink to much it will thin ur blood. Its also not for pregnant women

what is di recommended dosage?

Cure all ey?

Maybe it can clean that sickle cell straight out my system before di winter kicks in

I drink those alafia/raj bitters too, do they go off though? Had a bottle from like a year ago.

are you a sufferer or just a carrier?

Hate this question, no offence, people always ask it because I'm not often ill and don't show it physically.

I have Heamoglobin HbSC.

S and C

So not SS, but also not SA which is trait, so I don't get anaemic, I've never had transfusion thank God but I suffer if the conditions are right to foster crises.

I have blood floating in my eye FFS because the cells sickle and tear the veins for example.

Also have a newly found fondness for Tramadol following my most recent crisis this summer.

but you love to answer it.

Irl probably one a dem who loves the sound of his own voice.

Drift I don't know about dosage. What I do kno is I was drinking a few cups a day last week for 2/3 days and I gave myself a headache. Took my blood sugar dwn too low

Its a diuretic so u need to drink a lot of water

Irl probably one a dem who loves the sound of his own voice.

smh them man there, about he hates it

he loves having to school people on it, that's obvious

i had a boss like this, ask him a simple question 

he will go on in so much detail, you don't even know the answer 

funny cause its true 

• 2 weeks later...