Raheem Sterling

Mame Biram Diouf

• 2 weeks later...

You can't drop bars like this...

"I think he is the best young player in European football at the moment," he told Sky Sports.

"He is 19 years of age and I don't see anyone better. He is intelligent with the ball and he has been concentrating on scoring goals.

"His first goal was a wonderful strike and his pass for Luis' goal was like a top midfield player. Then there was his positioning for the counter-attack for the third goal.

"His overall performance has shown so much maturity and, for me, he is the best young player in European football at the moment."

...and then drop bars like this...

Rodgers added: “When you reward young players too quickly – Raheem’s still only 19 – you give them too much too early and that will be their downfall.

“There’s no doubt he is at a good level, but English players get rewarded too quickly here – that’s what ends up killing them. We must keep the kids in this country incentivised.

“It’s a big problem because they lose their hunger. You see them buying new Range Rovers before they’ve even passed their driving test. Young players get carried away and then wonder why their careers fall away.”

...and expect his agent to keep his mouth shut when his client is becoming a talisman for club and country yet only pocketing £35k a week, which would get quadrupled elsewhere by a club like Madrid.

ye hes a c*nt didnt even use a decent size club like arsenal man went to a 100 and used Real Madrid as a bargaining tool. Enough to mess with any young players mind. Thus c*nt imo

Its not going to work with arsenal now is it?

Nobody is going to believe he would ever be sold to arsenal, and not even for monatary reasons

You can't drop bars like this...

"I think he is the best young player in European football at the moment," he told Sky Sports.

"He is 19 years of age and I don't see anyone better. He is intelligent with the ball and he has been concentrating on scoring goals.

"His first goal was a wonderful strike and his pass for Luis' goal was like a top midfield player. Then there was his positioning for the counter-attack for the third goal.

"His overall performance has shown so much maturity and, for me, he is the best young player in European football at the moment."

...and then drop bars like this...

Rodgers added: “When you reward young players too quickly – Raheem’s still only 19 – you give them too much too early and that will be their downfall.

“There’s no doubt he is at a good level, but English players get rewarded too quickly here – that’s what ends up killing them. We must keep the kids in this country incentivised.

“It’s a big problem because they lose their hunger. You see them buying new Range Rovers before they’ve even passed their driving test. Young players get carried away and then wonder why their careers fall away.”

...and expect his agent to keep his mouth shut when his client is becoming a talisman for club and country yet only pocketing £35k a week, which would get quadrupled elsewhere by a club like Madrid.

why are u reaching I'm 100% sure he said that before he said sterling was one of the best youngest in europe. i remember posting both on here mate lmao

insert 1pound coin

2 play again

ye hes a c*nt didnt even use a decent size club like arsenal man went to a 100 and used Real Madrid as a bargaining tool. Enough to mess with any young players mind. Thus c*nt imo

Its not going to work with arsenal now is it?

Nobody is going to believe he would ever be sold to arsenal, and not even for monatary reasons

i duno man if he leaves he leaves but i would be gutted

also i think him going madrid now he will end up canales ish

He has called him europes best younger since last season but yeah you wasn't incorrect but them quotes was from August from my knowledge this Real Madrid has only started recently. Sterling has learnt a lot with Rodgers I'm sure so I don't actually get the point of ur original post lol but well done fishing as always :Y:

I'm just saying the agent isn't a c*nt for thinking payrise after seeing the 1st quote and then trying to force the issue after seeing the 2nd quote. That's what he's paid to do. If Sterling is happy he's the one that should be telling his agent shut up.