#RainbowLaces

Davicious X

correct as in traditional, accepted etc

You know damn well these three words do not mean the same thing

i see the angle you're coming from but from when man + woman = baby and man + man = internal bleeding i would have to say that hetero relations is the correct way

It's the only way to reproduce, yes

What does that have to do with someone having a consensual relationship with a person of the same sex?
  • Downvote 2

I don't believe accepting peoples deviant behaviour based on the notion that we shouldn't discriminate against, or make people feel they can't be themselves is good grounding either.

TBF its nonsensical.

If you're saying it's deviant then there first needs to be an authoritative precedent established for what the correct manner of behaviour is, and there isn't one

:rofl:

Nonsense

/

You giving paedo's that same pass or does your particular brand of discrimination only apply where homosexuals are concerned?

• Upvote 3

ye true 

i guess i mean correct as in the way things should be done, as in homosexuality is incorrect

and i see the fact that you cannot reproduce from it as proof that it wasnt meant to be done

You can't reproduce from blowjobs, handjobs, with condoms, masturbation 

Staying with a family limits the amount of babies a man can have, having only one partner limits the amount of babies a man can have etc etc etc etc

There is no meant to be done

We are simply here, we have the ability to reproduce, we also have the ability to live personally fulfilling lives, develop relationships and love and care for one another - it's pretty sinister to suggest that the singular purpose we should concern ourselves with is breeding, and if that's what you think then actually stand by it and everything else it would advocate

• Downvote 2

I don't believe accepting peoples deviant behaviour based on the notion that we shouldn't discriminate against, or make people feel they can't be themselves is good grounding either.

TBF its nonsensical.

If you're saying it's deviant then there first needs to be an authoritative precedent established for what the correct manner of behaviour is, and there isn't one

:rofl:

Nonsense

/

You giving paedo's that same pass or does your particular brand of discrimination only apply where homosexuals are concerned?

Interesting reactionary thinking, is pedophilia consensual?

Because time I checked it was still the rape of a child

Maybe I've missed something

• Downvote 2

Whether pedophilia is consensual or not isnt relevant to the point being made

Using your argument word for word

In order for non consensual sex between an adult and a child to be classed as deviant then there first needs to be an authoritative precedent established for what the correct manner of behaviour is, and there isn't one

Whether pedophilia is consensual or not isnt relevant to the point being made

Using your argument word for word

In order for non consensual sex between an adult and a child to be classed as deviant then there first needs to be an authoritative precedent established for what the correct manner of behaviour is, and there isn't one

Why would is the need to classify it as deviant be important, even to the issue of pedophilia? 

'not the norm' is the only place homophobes have to run, as there clearly isn't the explicit psychological and physical damage that occurs with pedophilia, both of which are glaringly obvious negative points, and that's without taking advantage of someone who is not capable of A, critical thinking, B, defending themselves

• Downvote 2

ye true 

i guess i mean correct as in the way things should be done, as in homosexuality is incorrect

and i see the fact that you cannot reproduce from it as proof that it wasnt meant to be done

:lmao:

The way this post starts as if points have been considered and taken on board before abruptly going back to 'nah bro it's plain wrong'.

• Upvote 1

lool the thing is ye on a personal level i aint got a problem with homosex nh whatsoever

but to say theres nothing wrong with it because what is wrong what is normal we're all different etc just dont wash with me

Who said that?

I say it's not wrong because it's a consensual act that does no harm to anybody

Ok, lets do it this way

Imagine there is a man, and another man, who are both attracted to eachother

In one sentence, give them a reason they shouldn't date.

Tip: It can't be 'because you can't have a baby'

the baby thing was just a scientific reason for why it's not right not my reason per se

i thought it might hold more weight than my feelings which r way more archaic

call me old fashioned but man aint made for man its that simple to me

im a live ur life kinda guy so it dont bother me in the slightest, despite that im comin across as a homophobe cause i dont think its right lol

it's ok to be disgusted by the act but any more (ie prohibiting gays bein gay or sayin it's inhuman/'deviant' is just some backwards thinking imo

How can it be backwards thinking if it's "OK to be digusted by it"?

Flighting Weight - Whether or not peadophila is consensual could a Paedo not say that being attracted to a child is something that can't helped and that they were "born that way"?

Dem need fi stay far from weeeeeee

Cah we nuh inna wha dem inna!!!

/

Serious though it ain't right, the other day I was chilling with my little nephew and I see these two gays proper hugging up kissing up - I don't want him seeing that crap he might think its normal!

Also I don't rate people like elton john and his mr that have babys, unfair on the kid border line child cruelty , in eltons' yout case it's different because rich/fame,

Imagine a gay footballer dropping a yout with his fella llgfffhhvfggj lool

Welbeck and chamberlain fhfssfgvjjdsaarhhddee

/

Are you born gay?