#RainbowLaces

Davicious X

its very strange to still be in contempt of something which doesn't affect you in the slightest, and in which no harm is being done to the parties involved

unless these gays are breaking into ur homes and having sex in ur living room, or theyre taking ur jobs or something why be bothered

Are you not concerned about the effect the promotion of homosexuality could have on your children (should you have some) growing up?

As far as your children is concerned its just up to you as a parent to raise them the right way, theres a lot of bad in this world let alone homosexuals. The same principals apply here

Its a progressive thing, pretty soon it will be socially accepted and the norm

Nothing much you can do about it. Just accept it, doesn't mean you have to agree with it though

• Downvote 1

How you asking ME about why classing the behaviour as deviant is important? You're the one that made it an issue :/

Because you tried to hide the shaky ground of your argument with semantics by equating homosexuality with child-rape

Let's just look at it like this

Should a person be able to engage in a consensual relationship with another person? 

Should a person be able to rape a child?

the baby thing was just a scientific reason for why it's not right not my reason per se

i thought it might hold more weight than my feelings which r way more archaic

call me old fashioned but man aint made for man its that simple to me

im a live ur life kinda guy so it dont bother me in the slightest, despite that im comin across as a homophobe cause i dont think its right lol

Scientifically, a similar if not higher % of animals across varying species engage in homosexual behaviour - this is not in doubt - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

Man isn't made for anything, and if you want to go down that route we weren't made for most of the stuff that you take for granted

• Downvote 1

its very strange to still be in contempt of something which doesn't affect you in the slightest, and in which no harm is being done to the parties involved

unless these gays are breaking into ur homes and having sex in ur living room, or theyre taking ur jobs or something why be bothered

Are you not concerned about the effect the promotion of homosexuality could have on your children (should you have some) growing up?

Lmao

what effect?

• Downvote 1

i dont think u should worry about ur hypothetical children sucking c*ck during their formative yrs

you may concern urself, but i have confidence in my own seed and parental guidance not to indulge in such thoughts

also it sounds like ur saying guys just have to catch a glimpse of this behaviour and think yeah i might try some of this u no.

As far as your children is concerned its just up to you as a parent to raise them the right way, theres a lot of bad in this world let alone homosexuals. The same principals apply here

Nothing much you can do about it. Just accept it, doesn't mean you have to agree with it though

People like you are just what's wrong the the world today "Just accept it" GTFO I will never accept homosexuality

If only more countries took the same approach as Russia 

i dont think u should worry about ur hypothetical children sucking c*ck during their formative yrs

you may concern urself, but i have confidence in my own seed and parental guidance not to indulge in such thoughts

also it sounds like ur saying guys just have to catch a glimpse of this behaviour and think yeah i might try some of this u no.

By parental guidance do you mean you'll teach them that homosexuality is wrong?

People like you are just what's wrong the the world today "Just accept it" GTFO I will never accept homosexuality

If only more countries took the same approach as Russia

As an ethnic I would be a hypocrite not to

In any case the battle is not won by hate or rebellion it's won by education

'People like you' are fighting a losing battle mate, especially with that attitude. You go move to Russia then

Why would you mind your son being gay then if it's ok and not harming anybody

By parental guidance do you mean you'll teach them that homosexuality is wrong?

because if its ur own son then it is affecting you,

and like the rest of vip i will be taking him on regular trips to the rippers, paying for his first brass on his 16th, pay for jaw realignment surgery if i detect any signs of a lisp, and weekly aversion therapy sessions where i beat him with my buckle whilst showing pictures of topless guys and playing verses from Leviticus 20 over a loudspeaker

but even after that he, and ur son might still be a raging faggot, and if that is the case i would rather we lived in a tolerant society, where people are treated with basic human rights, i will of course not know whether this is the case as i will have kicked him to the curb in hope he drowns in a ditch so as not to bring any shame upon my home

"As an ethnic I would be a hypocrite not to"

Explain what you mean here. PLEASE?

Is he really trying to say racism and homosexuality is on the same level when it comes to discrimination

:/

Same principal yes, same level? well that depends on perspective. To some people one might be worse than the other. 

lol you cant choose if you are gay 

but 

in a squad of 22 men you can pick out players for their race but you can't pick anyone out for being homosexual...