Shooting/stabbing someone

kerser

Do you think it takes a lot of courage ( I don't think that's the right word I'm looking for but you get what I mean) - to shoot or stab somebody?

Isit one of them things that once you do it once it's easy?

Never been stabbed/shot or done either

I need some real niggas to come through and bless the thread with personal experiences

when You're backed into a corner, and it's him or You, I'd like to hope You do what it takes. other than that, I wouldn't call it courage

BUT. You can't stab someone if You're squeamish. 

Would also point out,  You have to know how to avoid bone, if You stab bone You may end up cutting Your hand as Your hand will follow through when the knife stops, and You'll end up with Your hand around the blade. 

Foooishness rather than courage from my own experience

Guest Chelsea Jack

Let off the speshy on the corner of atlantic road and coldharbour lane in broad day last year. Guys were tryna take over mgeezys corner so i had to ride for the team. Didnt even think about it tbh, was jus instinctive. Would do it again if needed. Confirmed #CMD.

• Upvote 6

Let off the speshy on the corner of atlantic road and coldharbour lane in broad day last year. Guys were tryna take over mgeezys corner so i had to ride for the team. Didnt even think about it tbh, was jus instinctive. Would do it again if needed. Confirmed #CMD.

lol m8

not really angry but more scared enough and anyone can do it

what's more difficult is performing cpr on someone and hearing/feeling there ribs crack as you try to get there heart to restart

Don't be a d*ckhead sole

Anyone might have to try perform CPR in there life

• Upvote 1