Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest eights

Childish Gambino Breakfast Club Interview - Racism

122 posts in this topic

is it just me who cant stand this whole inferior crap

yes there are some evil white people just as there are some good

but to tain the whole race is just fuckin stupid and to also call yourself a racist on radio is even more fuckin stupid especially when your target audience is white

what a d*ckhead

+ he linked Becky a few times I heard.

But hey that doesn't count for nothing on here.

Haven't listened, nor will I.

The last thing I need to listen to on anything remotely intellectual are hip-hop artists...

Thinking the white man is the devil is 1950s crap. That said, "white man" can be used as a metaphor for something in particular, which I am more prepared to listen to.

He made some strong points but its not racism anymore its more economical circumstances.

which is?

I can't be arsed to type it...I'm sure those who can probably reason what I mean will respond for me.

The 'White Man' a.k.a 'The Powers That Be''

Often used to refer to the state, oppressive western regimes, the police, abusers of economic powers achieved through the exploitation of non-'white' ethic groups, etc.

923755_685866651506335_64673399_n.jpg

:rofl:

get back on the big wheel with your teddy son.

He made some strong points but its not racism anymore its more economical circumstances.

he said it so eloquently

WHITE PEOPLE CAN BE ANYTHING THEY ARE A BLANK SLATE

the struggle of the modern day ethnic is that , they are their skin colour and their stereotype and it takes a whole heap of force to fight against that every single time you meet new white people

SO FUCKING TRUE

we live in their world

it goes deeper than skin deep tho

all the drugs blacks and asians take are based on studies on white people for high blood pressure... cancer... heart disease

its all for them

he said it so eloquently

the struggle of the modern day ethnic is that , they are their skin colour and their stereotype and it takes a whole heap of force to fight against that every single time you meet new white people

SO f*cking TRUE

this

i sensed no inferiority, just being aware

Never really listened to this brudda's music but he dropped so much realness and it has nothing to do with an inferiority complex.

Laughing at what he said about marrying a white female and I have to agree.

he said it so eloquently

SO f*cking TRUE

this

i sensed no inferiority, just being aware

Exactly, Charlemagne is a funny guy but he pisses me off when he talks about race relations.

Always on some PC kumbaya shit like his success is reflective of black people as a whole, the facade of the 'American Dream' is strong in him.

Wow what a comical interview. Got up to 11 minutes and that was about enough tripe I could listen too. 

Wow what a comical interview. Got up to 11 minutes and that was about enough tripe I could listen too. 

Too much realness in there for you, every time you're confronted with anything you find remotely uncomfortable you clam up and get on the defensive.

This video and topic in general isn't for you yet, maybe one day.

Too much realness in there for you, every time you're confronted with anything you find remotely uncomfortable you clam up and get on the defensive.

This video and topic in general isn't for you yet, maybe one day.

Biggest bullshitter on the forum you lad. Too much realness for me? You mean the part where he claimed Will Smith was white because he's basically jealous that he'll never have the same kinda success. Or do you mean the part where the dude sat next to him basically asked how they could sit there judging people whilst talking like that. 

Oh and for your "Maybe One Day" quote... You should probably give up on that one. Unfortunately for you I was born in a multicultural area with a mixed family in the 80s not 1800's.

we live in their world

it goes deeper than skin deep tho

all the drugs blacks and asians take are based on studies on white people for high blood pressure... cancer... heart disease

its all for them

Deep!