Childish Gambino Breakfast Club Interview - Racism

Guest eights

is it just me who cant stand this whole inferior crap

yes there are some evil white people just as there are some good

but to tain the whole race is just fuckin stupid and to also call yourself a racist on radio is even more fuckin stupid especially when your target audience is white

what a d*ckhead

He made some strong points but its not racism anymore its more economical circumstances.

he said it so eloquently

WHITE PEOPLE CAN BE ANYTHING THEY ARE A BLANK SLATE

the struggle of the modern day ethnic is that , they are their skin colour and their stereotype and it takes a whole heap of force to fight against that every single time you meet new white people

SO f*cking TRUE

this

i sensed no inferiority, just being aware

He made some strong points but its not racism anymore its more economical circumstances.

he said it so eloquently

WHITE PEOPLE CAN BE ANYTHING THEY ARE A BLANK SLATE

the struggle of the modern day ethnic is that , they are their skin colour and their stereotype and it takes a whole heap of force to fight against that every single time you meet new white people

SO f*cking TRUE

this

i sensed no inferiority, just being aware

Exactly, Charlemagne is a funny guy but he pisses me off when he talks about race relations.

Always on some PC kumbaya shit like his success is reflective of black people as a whole, the facade of the 'American Dream' is strong in him.

Wow what a comical interview. Got up to 11 minutes and that was about enough tripe I could listen too. 

Too much realness in there for you, every time you're confronted with anything you find remotely uncomfortable you clam up and get on the defensive.

This video and topic in general isn't for you yet, maybe one day.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Wow what a comical interview. Got up to 11 minutes and that was about enough tripe I could listen too. 

Too much realness in there for you, every time you're confronted with anything you find remotely uncomfortable you clam up and get on the defensive.

Biggest bullshitter on the forum you lad. Too much realness for me? You mean the part where he claimed Will Smith was white because he's basically jealous that he'll never have the same kinda success. Or do you mean the part where the dude sat next to him basically asked how they could sit there judging people whilst talking like that. 

• Upvote 2

Biggest bullshitter on the forum you lad. Too much realness for me? You mean the part where he claimed Will Smith was white because he's basically jealous that he'll never have the same kinda success. Or do you mean the part where the dude sat next to him basically asked how they could sit there judging people whilst talking like that. 

I'll take that as a compliment coming from you mate.

It comes as no surprise to me that you found Charlamagne as the voice of reason in that conversation, he's always talking about how blacks should be selling out, about how much he hates niggers  and as if black people are solely responsible for their standing within society and the racism they're subjected to in America.

The fact someone like Childish Gambino who is most well known for being in a sitcom that isn't aimed at an urban demographic, is often accused of being 'new black' (ie white) and is probably the least intimidating rapper you could come across tells him flat out that he thinks otherwise based on the treatment he's been subjected to should carry a lot of weight but he's so caught up in his own success that he refuses to acknowledge that he could be wrong.

I've spoken to you about race a lot over the years and all I ever see you do is deflect when confronted with instances of racism, before talking about how many black friends you've got when someone calls you on your bullshit. So yeah maybe one day you'll stop doing that shit and accept that it's not just a case of brown people moaning.