Childish Gambino Breakfast Club Interview - Racism

Guest eights

Oh and for your "Maybe One Day" quote... You should probably give up on that one. Unfortunately for you I was born in a multicultural area with a mixed family in the 80s not 1800's.

Oh you grew up in a multicultural area? tell me more...

:rofl:

With a mixed family :lol:

All we need is now vip2 race relations expert Yuri to pop in aswell and its game set match

Naw Sole it's more along the lines of me not wanting to hear the same old record on repeat. Some rapper talking about White people this White people that like I'm partly responsible for any downfalls in his life. And it's the same with guys on here, your a joke towards your ancestors the way you are born in the 80's/90's and act like you live through their pain.

As for you Flojo I know my long standing argument with you, which goes beyond this video. Don't even wanna get into in this thread but your one of them dudes that only cares about a select piece of history and nothing else. And basically anyone who doesn't adopt your anti white sentiments is some member of Combat 18 right, that's why I have to push them little sentences that you all love, giving you that background check before you act as retarded as that last dude who pulled a picture of me up stood next to a dude with brown skin asking me was it painful or upset me to stand next to him in the photo.

Oh and for your "Maybe One Day" quote... You should probably give up on that one. Unfortunately for you I was born in a multicultural area with a mixed family in the 80s not 1800's.

Oh you grew up in a multicultural area? tell me more...

:rofl:

With a mixed family :lol:

All we need is now vip2 race relations expert Yuri to pop in aswell and its game set match

This guy definitely has my picture saved as his desktop background
  • Upvote 1

Just watched the interview.  I am not a fan of his music, bar the song he had with jhene. But boy, he dropped THE REAL in this interview. He wasnt aggressive on some activist hype. Just dropped it calmly and very sincere.

I can't cut with that granny sweater. But maximum respect for his logic and reasoning behind it.  Great to see a rapper thinking out the box.

He said it how it is about wifing becky imo

LOL charlamagne gives me jokes. But he doesn't want to compromise his white fans and he is one of those guys willing to coon to keep things rosey.

dont understand the context ppl r using the term coon in this thread

/

i wrote out some long essay last night when i got home but i was very drunk n most of it was rambling so i didnt post

anyway it was basically that this guy talks real but he clearly has issues in how he views black people

thats based on other interviews ive seen him in not just this

still cosign certain shit he says tho

Naw Sole it's more along the lines of me not wanting to hear the same old record on repeat. Some rapper talking about White people this White people that like I'm partly responsible for any downfalls in his life. And it's the same with guys on here, your a joke towards your ancestors the way you are born in the 80's/90's and act like you live through their pain.

As for you Flojo I know my long standing argument with you, which goes beyond this video. Don't even wanna get into in this thread but your one of them dudes that only cares about a select piece of history and nothing else. And basically anyone who doesn't adopt your anti white sentiments is some member of Combat 18 right, that's why I have to push them little sentences that you all love, giving you that background check before you act as retarded as that last dude who pulled a picture of me up stood next to a dude with brown skin asking me was it painful or upset me to stand next to him in the photo.

Dependent on who I'm talking to on here I'm labelled as being anti white or a coon, I'm neither I just call it as I see it and at times that means saying something unpopular.

Race relations will not and cannot improve until all parties grow the fuck up and accept some culpability for where we're at, too many people see any observation that brings their own outlook or behaviour into question as a personal attack and counter on some point scoring tip. 

Mentioning you've got brown friends means nothing to me and the fact you always bring it up makes me wonder how after being around them so much you still think it's a worthy rebuttal to being called out for saying ignorant shit.

Yeah pushing people around in wheelchairs and changing bed sheets.

I dunno I think he's more successful than that. His mindset and intelligence lead me to believe that is the case. If he isn't then he's just unlucky.

Just like all of your nog mindsets lead me to reason that you're all victims of the modern cancer destroying young urbanites: materialistic, vicarious, lazy, pseudo-intellectual (talk a good game on the net but grades/achievements don't match) etc etc etc.

that's why I have to push them little sentences that you all love, giving you that background check before you act as retarded as that last dude who pulled a picture of me up stood next to a dude with brown skin asking me was it painful or upset me to stand next to him in the photo.

:lol:

That was me

Hes The one with the hat

Ill let umake ur own judgements....

C1D765C4-3535-4474-B940-139E4A03B47F-574

that's why I have to push them little sentences that you all love, giving you that background check before you act as retarded as that last dude who pulled a picture of me up stood next to a dude with brown skin asking me was it painful or upset me to stand next to him in the photo.

:lol:

That was me

Hes The one with the hat

Ill let umake ur own judgements....

C1D765C4-3535-4474-B940-139E4A03B47F-574

Why are you such a bitch?

Saving pictures of posters now too