Childish Gambino Breakfast Club Interview - Racism

Guest eights

May as well just end it there Flojo because we won't agree on it. I cannot see that dudes interview as anything but toss. Just because he's had some run in's and negative times with some corporate whites or white police officers that doesn't really give him a free pass to go talking about white people on the whole. His should direct his grievances at individuals who do him wrong. But not only that. He aimed his disrespect at other black people. Why start calling Will Smith white just because he's reached levels that this dude never will. Unnecessary.

As a white guy if you arent gonna be able to discuss things regarding race intelligently, objectively or articulately theres no point even posting tbh especially when your trump card is that you have black friends.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

May as well just end it there Flojo because we won't agree on it. I cannot see that dudes interview as anything but toss. Just because he's had some run in's and negative times with some corporate whites or white police officers that doesn't really give him a free pass to go talking about white people on the whole. His should direct his grievances at individuals who do him wrong. But not only that. He aimed his disrespect at other black people. Why start calling Will Smith white just because he's reached levels that this dude never will. Unnecessary.

Boy, if that's what you picked up from the interview.

You saying he's attacking you when he's more or less saying he's envious of you guys.

Naw Sole it's more along the lines of me not wanting to hear the same old record on repeat. Some rapper talking about White people this White people that like I'm partly responsible for any downfalls in his life. And it's the same with guys on here, your a joke towards your ancestors the way you are born in the 80's/90's and act like you live through their pain.

As for you Flojo I know my long standing argument with you, which goes beyond this video. Don't even wanna get into in this thread but your one of them dudes that only cares about a select piece of history and nothing else. And basically anyone who doesn't adopt your anti white sentiments is some member of Combat 18 right, that's why I have to push them little sentences that you all love, giving you that background check before you act as retarded as that last dude who pulled a picture of me up stood next to a dude with brown skin asking me was it painful or upset me to stand next to him in the photo.

Dependent on who I'm talking to on here I'm labelled as being anti white or a coon, I'm neither I just call it as I see it and at times that means saying something unpopular.

Race relations will not and cannot improve until all parties grow the f*ck up and accept some culpability for where we're at, too many people see any observation that brings their own outlook or behaviour into question as a personal attack and counter on some point scoring tip. 

Mentioning you've got brown friends means nothing to me and the fact you always bring it up makes me wonder how after being around them so much you still think it's a worthy rebuttal to being called out for saying ignorant sh*t.

I don't want to get lost in the translation..... So I hope I get this right.

I'm calling you anti white because you seem to be agreeing with a clearly racist little c*nt in the video. This guy is basically blaming White People for his career or stardom not quite being up to the standards he wants.. I have white skin so I assume his wording means I am included in his blame.

If some terrorists in the middle east commits a terrorist act, you would be rightly the first to point out that it's not all Muslim peoples fault, right? But you are sat there acting like all White people must take culpability about something that doesn't concern them. How can you want race relations improved when you are part of the problem? If any white person logged into this website having never mixed with other ethnicities before I would expect them to turn out racist as f*ck the amount of sh*t that gets spoken on this website.

And LOL at a dude on here keeping my picture on his hard drive. May as well set me a PM and beg me for an updated photo.

this how i know you werent paying attention, 

totally missed it

I grew up in an area that saw Black people owning more businesses than any other race of people. Seeing that change so quickly made me ANGRY. But when you speak about it, you are classed as a racist. Black people will never win.

Same way when all the immigrants are being dumped in set areas and British people are not happy about it "Racist" "Not politically correct". Just speak about it anyways.

Boy, if that's what you picked up from the interview.

You saying he's attacking you when he's more or less saying he's envious of you guys.

I picked up that be begrudged white people. Seen them as a problem for him. Like he was at some disadvantage - Which is essentially what Flojo seems to be saying. I've never concurred with that. I've always looked around me and seen the people I grew up with having the same chance and opportunities. Plus I still don't see why man had to start talking about Will Smith being White, what was he getting at. All I could get from that was him saying because Will Smith is a massive success he must be some kinda 'bounty' as people like to use.

this how i know you werent paying attention, 

totally missed it

I dunno then you will have to explain it. I thought he was talking about white people having the advantage "White is Popular" I heard him say. Then he mentioned some dude I never heard of but googling him now he's white, he mentioned Iggy who is white, then mentioned that the white dude was getting more opportunities on the road didn't he, than some next rapper.

Let me upload the Jane Elliott Blue eyes Brown eyes experiement,

Gambino watch it

This is the British one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MYHBrJIIFU

Might actually be better to watch the USA or Australian one, ive seen the British one, and one other cannot remember which other one it was. 

Here's one done in the USA

Check the differences between the USA on and the UK one

Let me upload the Jane Elliott Blue eyes Brown eyes experiement,

Gambino watch it

This is the British one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MYHBrJIIFU

Might actually be better to watch the USA or Australian one, ive seen the British one, and one other cannot remember which other one it was. 

Here's one done in the USA

Check the differences between the USA on and the UK one

LOL the white chick standing up for her white people.

Naw Sole it's more along the lines of me not wanting to hear the same old record on repeat. Some rapper talking about White people this White people that like I'm partly responsible for any downfalls in his life. And it's the same with guys on here, your a joke towards your ancestors the way you are born in the 80's/90's and act like you live through their pain.

As for you Flojo I know my long standing argument with you, which goes beyond this video. Don't even wanna get into in this thread but your one of them dudes that only cares about a select piece of history and nothing else. And basically anyone who doesn't adopt your anti white sentiments is some member of Combat 18 right, that's why I have to push them little sentences that you all love, giving you that background check before you act as retarded as that last dude who pulled a picture of me up stood next to a dude with brown skin asking me was it painful or upset me to stand next to him in the photo.

Dependent on who I'm talking to on here I'm labelled as being anti white or a coon, I'm neither I just call it as I see it and at times that means saying something unpopular.

Race relations will not and cannot improve until all parties grow the f*ck up and accept some culpability for where we're at, too many people see any observation that brings their own outlook or behaviour into question as a personal attack and counter on some point scoring tip.

Mentioning you've got brown friends means nothing to me and the fact you always bring it up makes me wonder how after being around them so much you still think it's a worthy rebuttal to being called out for saying ignorant sh*t.

I don't want to get lost in the translation..... So I hope I get this right.

I'm calling you anti white because you seem to be agreeing with a clearly racist little c*nt in the video. This guy is basically blaming White People for his career or stardom not quite being up to the standards he wants.. I have white skin so I assume his wording means I am included in his blame.

If some terrorists in the middle east commits a terrorist act, you would be rightly the first to point out that it's not all Muslim peoples fault, right? But you are sat there acting like all White people must take culpability about something that doesn't concern them. How can you want race relations improved when you are part of the problem? If any white person logged into this website having never mixed with other ethnicities before I would expect them to turn out racist as f*ck the amount of sh*t that gets spoken on this website.

And LOL at a dude on here keeping my picture on his hard drive. May as well set me a PM and beg me for an updated photo.

What he's 'basically' doing is sharing his experiences that show the rhetoric that if black people just acted in accordance with the scruples outlined by racists and their apologists we wouldn't be subjected to prejudice, for exactly what it is- a crock of sh*t.

He ticks all the boxes.

Well educated.

Well Spoken ( which as he pointed out in the video he's quick to be reminded by people time and time again like it's some sort of revelation ).

Not 'ghetto', so much so that he's not really championed by urban America.

Yet despite all this when push comes to shove and he sits in those corporate offices or when he's confronted by a police officer he's subjected to the same prejudices other black people are.

You are so blinded by how much he offended you that you're struggling to even see what he's doing by admitting he's racist to some extent.

The only way race relations will improve is if everyone actually confronts their perception of everyone else and answers some difficult questions which he has done, it's essentially an open challenge for everyone including white people to do the same instead of just acting as if racism doesn't exist and pointing to the success of the minority to excuse the ill treatment of the majority.

People like Charlamagne point to Obama as if he's evidence that racism isn't an issue in America, it's f*cking hilarious given how badly his presidency was received by a sizeable number of Americans prior to him even getting in office. the racial and xenophobic undertones that embodied the criticism he was receiving was embarrassing.

Look at the four headlines in my sig. Three of them are descriptive of serial killers and the other is descriptive of a man that was killed in police custody whilst being transported. what's striking is that the three about the serial killers do their utmost to focus on the positive aspects of their character and seem to almost express a sense of disbelief that people like this are capable of doing such things. The headline about the victim on the other hand seems to be attempting to justify his suspicious and potentially unlawful killing by bringing his criminal record to the forefront ' look at him, he was a criminal! The police didn't do that much wrong even if they did'.

Have a guess what separates the victim and the serial killers.

This isn't an isolated occurrence either, it happens time and time again most recently in the case of Mike Brown when the police did their best to justify his killing by showing video footage of him stealing some cigars or some sh*t despite the fact they didn't even know about this at the time he was gunned down.

You think this sh*t is insignificant but this type of reasoning is common place in the UK as well.

Try to overstand what he's saying instead of getting your back up, I don't think you're particularly racist (any more so than the average person) but anyone who's as dismissive as you are about listening to what other people have to say about their experiences makes it difficult for anything to change.

Very Strong Post Sir

Salute.

Unfortunately some people will always choose to be ignorant, choose to deny the existence of white privilege etc

What a weirdo

Yoda levels of force

Another bitch following me around

What i done to upset u?

Only thing force is u in the sports room

I think kerser summed it up perfectly

Man said nipesh

Hhetkkjhddryujjhddjxjxndjdd

Is this dude really indian yeah

I swear the internet has all types of ppl, Indians and malis who are deep into football and think they really know their stuff

Never see these guys in real life

The only people that won't like this interview (based on what he said, not his dress sense or music) are white

Ppl that can't handle the truth, their non white apologists and dumbass black ppl who think theyve gone clear cos they have a degree or a lil bit of money / fame.

Well said Donald.