Childish Gambino Breakfast Club Interview - Racism

Guest eights

Charlamagne has been "cooning for pay" for a while now. Suspected it when he got the MTV gig. Confirmed it after the Kanye interview.

He'll talk this "we are the world", "nobody sees colour any more", "take responsibility and stop blaming white people for your problems shit", yet he'll attribute Bieber and Miley's behaviour to being corrupted by di blax. Not to mention all the "light skin/dark skin" shit.

• Upvote 8

Let me upload the Jane Elliott Blue eyes Brown eyes experiement,

Gambino watch it

This is the British one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MYHBrJIIFU

Might actually be better to watch the USA or Australian one, ive seen the British one, and one other cannot remember which other one it was. 

Here's one done in the USA

Check the differences between the USA on and the UK one

Never seen this before.

What I find most alarming is that a grown woman who's a head teacher could say

"In my class I've got a bunch of half caste children.

I've got one little girl who's stunningly beautiful, she fell over scraped all her face. I admit I was slightly surprised where she scraped all her face it was all pink underneath. Did I expect it to be black, I don't know."

:confused:  :rofl: 

• Upvote 2

Let me upload the Jane Elliott Blue eyes Brown eyes experiement,

Gambino watch it

This is the British one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MYHBrJIIFU

Might actually be better to watch the USA or Australian one, ive seen the British one, and one other cannot remember which other one it was. 

Here's one done in the USA

Check the differences between the USA on and the UK one

Never seen this before.

What I find most alarming is that a grown woman who's a head teacher could say

"In my class I've got a bunch of half caste children.

I've got one little girl who's stunningly beautiful, she fell over scraped all her face. I admit I was slightly surprised where she scraped all her face it was all pink underneath. Did I expect it to be black, I don't know."

:confused:  :rofl: 

I had to show this to a few people who thought i have been drinkin a lil too much of what Malcolm X had been drinking. 

Had to point out that espeically in the UK racism is subtle it's harder to detect cos people in general are shook cats to talk, but there are many people in authority and other positions that hold views similar. 

This could easily be my son's teacher, head teacher, doctor, etc etc.

The penny dropped for them when i did infact point that out especially as they have mixed race children

Gambino is exactly like that idiot woman who snitched on the test. And that school teacher is the exact kind of problem in this country where black kids fail in school, especially those from homes where their family structure has been affected. Minorities have their part to play but hearing her and seeing her racist shuffling in her seat just makes me cringe. I would've cussed her and walked out.

The best shield against racism is money, doesn't completely shield you but is the best way to piss 'em off. Get money