How long would you let a good friend stay at your place?

Pro

My boy got kicked out of his yard when we was 17.

Spoke to my peoples and they said it was cool for him to stay.

He stayed as long as was needed even spend Christmas time. By the end of it I felt like throttling him but I'd hope my mates would do the same.

To answer the question if they had nowhere else to go no money the time wouldn't be an issue as long as they pulled there weight around the yard.

I had my mate, his dog and his girlfriend living in my flat for 6 months a few years ago. He became homeless because of the dog at his mums and had nowhere to go and his circumstances were fucked.

I took him in and we had a good time, it was a poor time in my life I wasn't earning much but I was quite close to this guy and only kicked him out when I was leaving the place myself. There were certainly times when I felt I was getting mugged off but he helped where he could and was beyond thankful, he won't ever forget what I did.

And now he's in a better position and he made me his child's Godfather, much to the delight of everybody including myself as we all know I'm not on a play play thing my Godson is now basically also my son and I will do everything for him.

Yeah so about 6 months

• Upvote 5

I had my mate, his dog and his girlfriend living in my flat for 6 months a few years ago. He became homeless because of the dog at his mums and had nowhere to go and his circumstances were f*cked.

I took him in and we had a good time, it was a poor time in my life I wasn't earning much but I was quite close to this guy and only kicked him out when I was leaving the place myself. There were certainly times when I felt I was getting mugged off but he helped where he could and was beyond thankful, he won't ever forget what I did.

And now he's in a better position and he made me his child's Godfather, much to the delight of everybody including myself as we all know I'm not on a play play thing my Godson is now basically also my son and I will do everything for him.

Yeah so about 6 months

Great story

As long as they are not taking the piss then as long as they need, expect them to be making a daily effort to sort out the situation they find themselves in....