How do you win "Money"?

Davicious X

Can Floyd "Money" Mayweather Jr be beaten? What tools and or tactics would you require to do what so many before you have failed to do?

Post your tactics and let the forum dissect or agree with how you might win. Here's mine...

My tactic would have started months before the first punch was thrown as I'd only ever refer to him as "Old man". At no point do I call him by any of his names or nicknames as I plan to be insisting upon his movement as I'll be stood right in his personal space moving with him, all the while talking to him, calling him Old man.

I'm going for an incredibly high octane first 5 rounds. Not high octane in punching stats, but high octane in pressure and movement, but keeping a very ready guard as I wouldn't be throwing many shots, he simply has to keep moving and being in his face and not throwing many punches a ref has to see that his grabbing is over the top. Maybe he loses a point for it as there hasn't been much to grab. 

I cool way off rounds 6, 7 and 8 as he takes over the ring instead of backing up, simply because I won't go forward, but I'm still calling him Old man, even as he comes forward landing his shots, but in round 8 I start talking about how much slower he is moving in comparison to earlier. Now I start calling him Floyd, making it real, making it personal. "You slowing down Floyd? You getting old Floyd?" I'm asking the questions, but is he? Could I get in his head?

Rounds 9 and beyond I go back to as high an energy game as I can muster, swinging many more shots than I was earlier but still insisting on his movement by staying in his face. With the mental comparison of the few shots that was landing earlier in the fight compared to how many he is feeling now I can say "Floyd, how am I catching you? You getting slow. You slow Floyd, you're getting old."

By round 12 his legs are tired from the constant need to move. Who wants to move that much for that long? Certainly not someone his age, but ultimately I can only see it going to the score cards cos I can't land consistently enough to hurt him but if I can take away his counter punch he has to come forward or at least keeping moving.

i would personally love to see khan vs money may match up

thing about that is everyone knows what khans chin is about

meanwhile how many times u seen mayweather catch a solid one to his??

even if floyds getting on he's still a speedy c*nt n all it takes is him to lead khan on a wild goose chase for 8 rounds n catch him with a solid one in round 9 n u'll see khan going down like he has before

khan dont make my shortlist no way

problem with matching floyd up against people is a) do they have the correct resume and B) has he beat them already

on that basis pacquiao is like the only guy that really really stands out

there are other names ggg, thurman, maybe even ward although that'd be a snorefest

but theres next to no chance theyd happen and in the case of ggg and thurman the resumes are lacking