How do you win "Money"?

Davicious X

ggg would drop weight asap

agree with the thurman comment but in years to come thurman will be up there so in terms of fighting a potential successor it would go down well, he aint over hyped a la shawn porter nor is he an athlete/boxer like say bradley

khan/pacquaio would be a nice close out stil, two massively entertaining fights that would make a killing

just watching this fight now

lolsmh at the fanboys riding on page 1 say nuttin

smh at kenny bayliss so annoying

maidana did none of what made him effective in the first fight or maybe just

mayweather will make it easier on himself this time

aka pure running, if not he'll get bloody again

from floyd

will ko khan and lose to pacquiao 

quote meh

I love how people are throwing Khan's name in this but can't actually say how Kahn would actually stand a chance.

What can Khan actually do that Floyd can't and hasn't dealt with before?

The problem is that too many of the fighters being mentioned are tactically inept when compared to Mayweather, and even the ones that are astute tactically, how many of them are willing or even able to change tactics if they find its simply not working.

You can't just be faster than Floyd, you have to be fitter and just as smart. You have to have the tactics in place and the alternates. 

Mentioning Khan? GTFO

• Upvote 2

lol bruh we seen ur astute tactics fall back

The point was to start a debate on how it could be done. I made my suggestion, I don't need you to like it, I'm even open to people picking it apart, I even said as much.

You can't seriously think Khan could beat Mayweather do you?

Lets put it this way, could Khan realistically beat anyone Floyd has beaten in the last 3 years? Maidana alone would expose Khan in a way that would have been considered unimaginable if we hadn't already seen Khan get his ass handed to him on numerous occasions already.