Handcuffed After Kissing Husband...

imhim

Incompetence I'd agree with but once again the officers didn't read him his rights or let him know why he was being arrested for 45 minutes.

You would have thought that actually speaking to someone would be the most obvious thing to do in a situation like this but the LAPD think that's beneath them in certain instances.

It's crazy really, it was only a few months ago the LAPD received calls of concern from citizens about a guy talking a whole heap of madness on youtube, they chose to go around to his house and have a civilised chat with his parents which resulted in no arrests. A few days later that same guy killed 6 innocent people. 

• Upvote 4

It's crazy really, it was only a few months ago the LAPD received calls of concern from citizens about a guy talking a whole heap of madness on youtube, they chose to go around to his house and have a civilised chat with his parents which resulted in no arrests. A few days later that same guy killed 6 innocent people. 

Means nothing, that's an anomaly.

You don't hear about those spoken to who don't kill people.

I hate the whole police system but that isn't on them.

• Upvote 1

Means nothing, that's an anomaly.

You don't hear about those spoken to who don't kill people.

I hate the whole police system but that isn't on them.

I aren't saying it's on them, I'm highlighting the difference in the way which people were engaged.

A man is identified as a robber and you apprehend him, don't speak to him to let him know what he's been accused of or to determine if he has a solid alibi which had they done they'd have realised within minutes. There was an assumption of guilt.

A man with a record of mental health issues is on youtube talking about killing people and you go and engage his parents through a civilised discussion and at no point attempt to speak to the man in question. There was an assumption of innocence.

• Upvote 1

you are just a conformist c*nt

Indeed I am, the opposite to a couple of online rebels without a cause.

you argue like a chick when their in the wrong, clutching at straws now

someone who knows their rights & knows what police can & can't do to them when they haven't done anything criminally wrong does not equate to being a rebel

it's basic human rights

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Where was I in the wrong in this thread? I clearly pointed out what I was saying based on "If the police were acting within the law" and if they were not then they should be punished. So how exactly am I wrong?

You come across like you would rather have the police banned from stopping and talking to any one. I live in a world where I don't see the problem with it because it might prevent crime. IF these officers were working in an area that is riddled with prostitution and they took it upon themselves to get out their car and question the woman so be it. Flojo pointed out that she didn't have to give them I.D. which is fair enough, and I don't know if they were allowed to cuff her or not, if they were so be it, if they weren't then they should answer to the law themselves.

• Downvote 1

a basic metropolitan police ethos on it is:

The police who stop and search you must provide you with certain information including:

• Their name and the station where they work (unless the search is in relation to suspected terrorist activity or giving his or her name may place the officer in danger. They must then give a warrant card or identification number)
  • The law under which you have been stopped
  • Your rights
  • Why you have been stopped and searched
  • Why they chose you
  • What they are looking for

on both occasions i think at least 4 of those were broken relating to the 2 separate issues in here

/

(The police officer will ask for your name and address and date of birth. You do not have to give this information if you don’t want to, unless the police officer says they are reporting you for an offence.)

USA and UK share the same rules? I'm more interested towards peoples attitudes towards the police and being stopped.

I don't dislike the police. If they stopped me it would be polite, I'd look at it the same way as when these Christians or JoHo's stop me on road trying to give me a leaflet or talk religion to me. I don't have a temper tantrum or get offended by them. 

• Downvote 5

USA and UK share the same rules? I'm more interested towards peoples attitudes towards the police and being stopped.

I don't dislike the police. If they stopped me it would be polite, I'd look at it the same way as when these Christians or JoHo's stop me on road trying to give me a leaflet or talk religion to me. I don't have a temper tantrum or get offended by them. 

Difference is 9 times out of 10 the respect won't be mutual.

• Upvote 2

You could say that regarding the respect from Civilians too Yoshie. Some coppers might be cool, some might not. A very close friend of mine is a PCSO and has to deal with bullshit and attitude from people when he's called to situations.

A cousin of mine got pulled over by police. I can't remember the exact details on it but I know he didn't have anything on him or done anything wrong but he acted a certain way towards them, they then wanted to search him and he refused which escalated into him being roughed up and pinned down. His own fault.

Another close friend got stopped riding through Moss Side at 11pm, dark clothing, hooded up on his bike just next to Westerling Way. Police pulled him over for a lil 2 minute chat, all polite and he was offended by it "Why they stopping me".... 

• Downvote 1

A cousin of mine got pulled over by police. I can't remember the exact details on it but I know he didn't have anything on him or done anything wrong but he acted a certain way towards them, they then wanted to search him and he refused which escalated into him being roughed up and pinned down. His own fault.

Another close friend got stopped riding through Moss Side at 11pm, dark clothing, hooded up on his bike just next to Westerling Way. Police pulled him over for a lil 2 minute chat, all polite and he was offended by it "Why they stopping me"....

Hold on you actually think that's ok?

You clearly state your cousin didnt have anything or do anything so he wasnt breaking any laws, why the fuck should he have to have a search?

and your mate should have to stop what's he's doing for polite chat just because he's got his hood up in a certain area?

you're a fucking d*ckhead.

sound like the type to snitch on your own kin.

A very close friend of mine is a PCSO

hmmm your "friend" yeah?

lol @ Snitch on my own kin. Yup, it depends what they do Sole. I.E. if I had some Uncle who was a peado I'd drag his ass down to the police station myself, where as you would just fist bump yours like the Electronic Gangster you are right? 

The whole stop and search shit might not of came into effect if people were not running around carrying knives etc so rampant these days.

No problem whatsoever with people I know being pulled over. If your rolling around hooded up in an area at night time where there's probably dozens of crimes happening with dudes rocking the same kinda attire then I'm happy for 2 mins of his 24 hours a day to be taken up whilst Fives try to prevent a crime, providing they show respect and follow their rules.

Yep "Friend" - Did you have a point to make on that?

lol @ Snitch on my own kin. Yup, it depends what they do Sole. I.E. if I had some Uncle who was a peado I'd drag his ass down to the police station myself, where as you would just fist bump yours like the Electronic Gangster you are right? 

The whole stop and search sh*t might not of came into effect if people were not running around carrying knives etc so rampant these days.

No problem whatsoever with people I know being pulled over. If your rolling around hooded up in an area at night time where there's probably dozens of crimes happening with dudes rocking the same kinda attire then I'm happy for 2 mins of his 24 hours a day to be taken up whilst Fives try to prevent a crime, providing they show respect and follow their rules.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

The whole stop and search sh*t might not of came into effect if people were not running around carrying knives etc so rampant these days.

:/

When it comes to peedos that's not snitching u idiot

I'm talking murder robbery etc

Would u snitch then?

So you don't mind your mates getting nicked for having drugs or somthing like that?

I'm saying I think u might be the "friend" I thought that was obvious.

LOL Ohhhh my bad I thought snitching just meant telling on people. Forgive me for not knowing that you designated the word to particular crimes.

I'm not the perfect human being. My values are dependant on the type of crime committed. You mention murder. If I had a cousin who broke into some old age pensioners home and murdered them in order to steal a few pounds then I think my morals and conscience would make me have to go "Snitch" on them.

If my cousin murdered some rival dealer or gang banger who was going round living that type of life then I wouldn't be interested.

If my friends got caught with drugs and got arrested that is on them, it's their business. Where there is a market people are going to sell, like Cigs and Alcohol. I've got a very close relative from Manchester who got a 22 year sentence in a US Federal prison for drugs. That's the life he chose and lived lavishly, but he's doing his time with little complaint.

And no I'm not the Friend. I'd have no problems telling any one on here if I was Fives.