Getting into a relationship when older

kerser

I'm just thinking...

I've got a good woman right now, we get on so good together and I've been with her a long time - like 6 yrs. I shouldn't take her for granted because if we were to break up, I'd be abit weary of any chick 25/26+ at why she's single.

Because any chick that age without a man there's a good chance there's something wrong with her

At that age, join a black church

Mine is full of 26/27 year olds who are single, good home values too

They're only just maturing around men because of their 'Christian sheltering'

I can vouch

you lot would be surprised

\

kerser

i dont understand

your worried about her getting another man after you break up because of her age?

\

weary of age starts from 28 imo 

bitches get taken from villages in full burkha come europe next week she's twerkin on a handstand

i would love a older female for a while. that would be sick

shes now calm when old because she twerked in her prime

any old bitch i mess with has be FULLY on it, no nonsense

rather this than a bitch on a post marital twerk

niggas uncles never been the same b

yeah them ms parker in friday joints

dat-ass-meme.jpg

At that age, join a black church

Mine is full of 26/27 year olds who are single, good home values too

They're only just maturing around men because of their 'Christian sheltering'

But they're all brainwashed by religion. Allow having an alien worshipping bitch.

niggas are joining church for tings?

Thats dead

The pastor hooking you up with a ting

Couple years ago my driving instructor tried to lure me to his church by saying I could find a husband there

:/

But you could?

Lots of legible, cultured, handsome young men go church too, not attracted to the whores they typically encounter elsewhere. Nowhere in the bible does it say you cant blaze either ;).

/

I feel some people really find it hard to believe that there is a good fostering environment for a stable and enjoyable relationship built on principles taught in church. Of course that is not given, and it does not mean the relationship is perfect but a good church is a strong support structure for many aspects of life.

Vast majority of the bible is practicality applied to good effect in real life.

• Downvote 1

niggas are joining church for tings?

Thats dead

The pastor hooking you up with a ting

Couple years ago my driving instructor tried to lure me to his church by saying I could find a husband there

:/

But you could?

Lots of legible, cultured, handsome young men go church too, not attracted to the whores they typically encounter elsewhere. Nowhere in the bible does it say you cant blaze either ;).

/

I feel some people really find it hard to believe that there is a good fostering environment for a stable and enjoyable relationship built on principles taught in church. Of course that is not given, and it does not mean the relationship is perfect but a good church is a strong support structure for many aspects of life.

Vast majority of the bible is practicality applied to good effect in real life.

Not my type a guys an you shouldn't be using things like that to entice someone to your church. Its actually sinister and very wrong imo. Bribery an trickery cos they don't think God's word is enough. Foul

Separately I know one pastors son. Dirrrrrrrrty dirty whore of a man he is. Don't want the congregation to see him smokin cigarettes outside but thats not even the worst of his behaviour

pastors daughter from romford was doing line ups when i was 19/20 - im talking 6/7 man

anyone from essex uni might know her

bitch actually brought us to HER house to conduct the session

her house was mad as well - that pastor money

She was rebelling after finding out her father was beating her friends.

lol I went to a friends baptism at church, a girl I'm familiar with who's a regular church goer was there as well.

the following week I was speaking to my bro, and he's telling me that the doorman at a club caught said girl beating in the toilets, the killer was after she came out the cubicle and got kicked out the club she gave her number to the doorman.

Your sunday best doesn't mean shit to me.