Internationals - Friendlies & Euro 2016 Qualifiers - Oct '14

User

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TB you hear Maroc want the tournamet cancelled because of Ebola.

Yea heard about that, i can understand theyre worried considering 30,000 odd people could be travelling up from the region affected but i reckon in the end theyll just have to step up their screen at the airports, it would be very late to pull out now.

also issue with i think the 2017 tournament? taken away from libya, could possibly be in algeria instead.

Libya have had about ten tournaments taken away from there.

When was it last held in Algeria?

It always seem to be held in Tunise, Maroc or Egypt.

Dont even know, think it was the last time we won it lol, but theres a couple new stadiums being built at the moment

Ive just read the moroccan health minister has pull the plug on the tournament, dont know if this has been officially confirmed

400 a week to be a waiter isnt bad money, still id take a pay cut to do something i love

TB you hear Maroc want the tournamet cancelled because of Ebola.

Yea heard about that, i can understand theyre worried considering 30,000 odd people could be travelling up from the region affected but i reckon in the end theyll just have to step up their screen at the airports, it would be very late to pull out now.

also issue with i think the 2017 tournament? taken away from libya, could possibly be in algeria instead.

Libya have had about ten tournaments taken away from there.

When was it last held in Algeria?

It always seem to be held in Tunise, Maroc or Egypt.

Dont even know, think it was the last time we won it lol, but theres a couple new stadiums being built at the moment

Ive just read the moroccan health minister has pull the plug on the tournament, dont know if this has been officially confirmed

400 a week to be a waiter isnt bad money, still id take a pay cut to do something i love

The good old days of Madjer

bet gibraltar could still beat terims turkey 

bet gibraltar could still beat terims turkey 

I heard some madness about the Turkey squad.

"There's a big scandal in Turkish football going on right now, right before the next round of Euro 2016 qualifiers.

There were rumors during this summer, that Gokhan Tore, the BeÅŸiktaÅŸ winger visited Calhanoglu's room one night during a national team camp and put a gun to his head because they had some kind of old feud. BeÅŸiktaÅŸ officials and Tore's manager came out and denied it, while Calhanoglu remained silent.

Last week, Tore was once again invited to the national team after having been left out for a while, and Calhanoglu and Toprak excused themselves claiming injuries. Then the rumors began once again, that they didn't want to come because of Tore's inclusion despite what he had done. Finally, journalists reached Calhanoglu's father, who confirmed the rumors and said Terim knew all about it and he was very upset with him for inviting a goon to the national team who had put a gun to his son's head."

Them Cologne nutters there 

was defo on the road ting in london too

dont rate tore slightly better townsend 

+ he got shot after the incident

Imagine 

-Calhanoglu-------Ozil------Arda--------

----------Gundagun---Sahin---------------

defo a world cup semis midfield

Imagine 

Sahin out for Can

would be sick

lol no... just cos rodgers played him in the completely wrong role, can is miles off........... inler could do that holding mid role too but tbf selcuk and ozkayup aint bad but defo aint same levels as sahin

Imagine 

Sahin out for Can

would be sick

lol no... just cos rodgers played him in the completely wrong role, can is miles off........... inler could do that holding mid role too but tbf selcuk and ozkayup aint bad but defo aint same levels as sahin

idk only really seen sahin when he was younger was live that knee injury he got before he left dortmund for madrid stopped his development. had potential but he is slow as f*ck. probably the best passer you got tho

Imagine 

No keeper

No defence

No CF

Group stages elimination

Sirugu GK

Yilmaz ST

Yilmaz is so dead

Sirugu might sound Turkish but he is Italian

Imagine 

No keeper

No defence

No CF

Group stages elimination

Sirugu GK

Yilmaz ST

Yilmaz is so dead

Sirugu might sound Turkish but he is Italian

pmsl

oh for the days of Rusty and Sukur

England on the back foot already vs estonia

• Upvote 1

goalie sold it from before rooney stepped up

Keeper took a step to the right after Rooney checked around the wall.