Should Ched Evans, previously convicted of rape, be allowed to play professional football again?

kerser

Been all over the media lately

Quick brief for anyone that doesn't know the story

In 2011 he was convicted of raping a 19 year old girl

Sentenced to 5 years

Due for release any day now

More than 100,000 people have signed a petition to prevent Evans from returning to play.

PFA chief Gordon Taylor is backing his return to professional football and states that ‘I didn't know there was a law that said once you come out of prison you still can't do anything, If he earns money, he'll pay taxes'

His girlfriend also supports him and has stood by him the whole time, he has protested his innocence and plans to appeal the conviction.

/

Luke McCormick killed 2 kids and severely injured their dad whilst drink driving...still had a career when he got out.

Media will forget about Ched when something else crops up

nah these white bitches aint letting this go for nothing

rape > murder in 2014

can see sheffield bowing to women who dont even care about football. he aint playing

The case still makes me angry thinking about it.

Yes he should be allowed to return, beg he grabs 15 goals, gets promoted and a england call up next season

He is Welsh

Plus if you was a footballer before you can kill and rape as many people you wanted but as soon you come out you get to resume your career

Some Belgian player gang raped a 14 year old when he was 19 and still is a professional now

So dumb system

If there was no forensic evidence on the complainant or in the room and no complaint, how did both Clayton and Ched get charged with rape by the North Wales police?

A. When interviewed separately both Clayton and Ched acknowledged consensual  sexual activity with the complainant – they told the truth.  If they had

refused to comply and ‘no commented’ the questions, they could not have been charged.  Their honesty incriminated them.

funny-gifs-wtf_medium.gif

No comment I'll tell my story at court mate

Edit yh prepared statement when the Feds start showing there hand

• Upvote 1

According to the testimony of Ched, he watched his friend having sex for a minute or two and then, after Clayton had moved away from the bed, he engaged in sexual activity himself with the complainant on the basis that she had agreed to his participation by replying “yeah” to the request of whether or not he could join in.

Ched stated that the complainant asked him to perform oral sex upon her by telling him to “lick me out”. He did so and then followed this act by having intercourse with her. This was all corroborated by Clayton.

According to the testimony of Ched, he watched his friend having sex for a minute or two and then, after Clayton had moved away from the bed, he engaged in sexual activity himself with the complainant on the basis that she had agreed to his participation by replying “yeah” to the request of whether or not he could join in.

Ched stated that the complainant asked him to perform oral sex upon her by telling him to “lick me out”. He did so and then followed this act by having intercourse with her. This was all corroborated by Clayton.

"banter"