Who is the current most tekked out English player?

kerser

I don't consider Sterling a TEKKED out player yet TBH.

Lallana, Barkley, Sturridge, Wilshere & Ravel are up there...

Well that makes no sense.

makes perfect sense. he isnt a tekked out player.

I don't consider Sterling a TEKKED out player yet TBH.

Lallana, Barkley, Sturridge, Wilshere & Ravel are up there...

Well that makes no sense.

makes perfect sense. he isnt a tekked out player.

Yeah it does actually i wanted to edit it ,although i don't agree.

His technique is great, rarely has bad touches, can keep the ball in close proximity to him while dribbling at high speed.

Let me ask you this, as it’ll help me understand where you’re coming from

Who do you think had/has more technique out of Riquelme and Messi

I think they're both at the top of the game technically, they have different styles but both their technique is near perfect.

I wouldn't say one has more technique than the other.

I think they're both at the top of the game technically, they have different styles but both their technique is near perfect.

Can’t fault that tbh

Sterling has a good dribbling technique, no arguments there. As far as overall football technique which is what you can compare players against.  He still has some growing to do, his ability to move the ball isn’t yet as good as the other. His striking technique can be improved, can he pass a ball long or short better than Ravel and huddlestone? his overall manipulation of the ball isn’t up there yet.

I'm not trying to call him a bad player, but if you want to talk technical then he isn't the best yet.

A friend of mine has a good definition which is, technique being ball manipulation in receiving, carrying & striking the ball...

For me, to have great technique, you need to excel in those 3 areas & I don't think Sterling does just yet.

The players I mentioned earlier all do moreso than him even though Sterling may carry the ball better than Wilshere for example, his receiving & striking technique may OVERALL be better. As an example, not saying it isn't up for debate for the record.

Can’t fault that tbh

Sterling has a good dribbling technique, no arguments there. As far as overall football technique which is what you can compare players against.  He still has some growing to do, his ability to move the ball isn’t yet as good as the other. His striking technique can be improved, can he pass a ball long or short better than Ravel and huddlestone? his overall manipulation of the ball isn’t up there yet.

I'm not trying to call him a bad player, but if you want to talk technical then he isn't the best yet.

Yeah i think he can, his passing is a very underrated part of the game.

His passing is more consistent than a player like Barkley or even Morrison for example in the final third.

His striking technique is the only thing i think is still behind a lot of his peers.

I think were confusing 'flair with technique here, Ravel isn't any more technically proficient than Sterling just because he incorporates more tricks in his game, when you break it down, Sterling can do everything Ravel or Barkley can do, take 2 3 players out a game with his close control, play pinpoint passes with the outside of his foot, the flip flaps, dragbacks, cruyff turns and etc.