William Gallas

Thizz

Billy G

Should of been 1st choice alongside Ric Cav but play power wouldn't allow it

We really suffered by not letting that happen though.

F*ck sake old Billy G why didn't we hang on to him.

/

Also Gallas leaving winning fuck all and Cole coming in and winning the CL is up there.

149993_1.jpg

one of the GOAT prem league days

• Upvote 2

This 45 minutes is key to our title aspirations.

Come on Arsenal, just try to put what happen to Eduardo out of the mind and focus on the 3 points. Yes do it for him but really need to pick it up.

This 45 minutes is key to our title aspirations.

I don't think its that bad mate.

FAAAAK OFF YOU BRUM CUNTTTTS

LMAO @ THE KEEPERMAN UP YOU f*ckING GRANDAD

thats what im sayingguy looks old skoolwhere gona win now we got that goal back

i told ui know my stuff, im on this football tingmake me a mod of this room please

Rout Rout Rout

NOW YOUR GONNA BELIEVE US,AND NOW YOUR GONNA BELIEVE USAND NOW YOUR GONNA BELIEVE USSSSTHE sh*t ARE GOING DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOUTH!!!NOW YOUR GONNA BELIEVE US,AND NOW YOUR GONNA BELIEVE USAND NOW YOUR GONNA BELIEVE USSSSTHE sh*t ARE GOING DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOUTH!!!

I tihnk this could give a veyr good oppertinuty for Bentner, I rate him, could be very very good..

Unlucky Adebayor could've put Bendtner in and would've had 3-1. Need a 3rd to kill this off.

• Upvote 4

Then..........

lmfao @ gallas

GALLAS LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOAHHHHHHHHHHHPUT THEO IN GOAL PLEASE

LMFAO @ gallassick guy

Clichy suck your grandads left safnsauiofsdnhgea]pf sd vsdvsdfp[gh rgsdvj sdpjgs hbsd bvg

f*cking hell we blew it.Gallas is pissed. Should never have been in this position of drawing, didn't deserve this.

GALLAS IS SOME FRESH JOKER.Man should have been booked for that still.

f*ck*ng HELLTHIS IS BECAUSE INSTEAD OF GETTING THE 3RD WE MESSED AROUND WITH ITf*ck SAKEIM SO PISSED OFF

This is why Gallas was made captain. Loves winning.

Gallas is a baby........at the end of the season if united win by one point or two arsenal going to just look back at this game and say "WHY"

Gallas is pathetic man, needs to man up.Just furthering Arsenals reputation as sore losers.(even though it wasnt a loss)

f*ck SAKEPISSED FOR GALLASf*ck YOU CLICHY

• Upvote 2

and...........

Wasn't even a penalty, Clichy nicked the ball.I hope someone drops a nuke in Birmingham.

That lack of diginity in losing runs through the whole team.Wouldn't find any of our lads doing that.SMH

Ah lie, because that time was Rio Ferdinand kicked the ball into the fans and it hit a woman square in the face was totally different.

Your a joker.

That lack of diginity in losing runs through the whole team.Wouldn't find any of our lads doing that.SMH

Certain man forget Rooney plays for them still...

lol @ confusing rooney being pasisonate & not wanting loose with what gallas/the rest of your team & manager generally doesId like to see gallas' interview.

Any confused guy. Gallas is passinate and PISSED cos he wanted to win.Anyway Newcastle taking points off you today.Chelsea winning a cup tomorrow and having a good weekend.

galllas NO CLASSNO CLLASS WATSOEVER.disgusting behaviour. no arsenall fan with any self respect can defend those kinds of actions

I just got back from my boys yard....I AM SOOOO PISSED OFF RITE NOW,ACTUALLY IM HEARTBROKENABSOLUTLEY RUINED MY DAY.I really do not know what to say

All Gallas wanted was time too cool off otherwise he would of swinged for someones boat.Im am fuming right now.

+ seeing goli on tv holding an eduardo shirt
  • Upvote 4