So Solid B2B PAUG B2B HLC on 1xtra

Bruno Di Gradi

So Solid x PAUG x Heartless

Megaman casually parred Ace at 16:54, man just got the headphones put on his head. Man dropped some 2010 bars over PAUG's anthem.

This vid certifies it for me:

Maxwell D is and always was sh*t, breath control is f*cked. Should have holla'd Gift and Wiley instead. Even f*cking Plague would have done better.

Harvey was never a rave MC. Any sweetboy who got signed for the aesthetic appeal. Goonbags like Mac, Face and Skat D weren't teenage pinup material. The way Harvey begs for relevance as if he made any sort of contribution lyrically. Mandem know So Solid was about Mega, Asher and Romeo.

Bushkin needs Mighty and vice versa. The energy ain't the same since HLC parted ways. Them lot were the Holy Trinity of UKG.

Swiss is too f*cking underrated. I remember his bars from the Dizzee vs Asher D clash still. In fact, him and Asher were both f*cking levelling at the time. Technically Asher beat Dizzee in that one, but Mega tried some bullyboy business and it made Dizzee and Wiley look underdoggish.

• Upvote 1

So Solid x PAUG x Heartless

Megaman casually parred Ace at 16:54, man just got the headphones put on his head. Man dropped some 2010 bars over PAUG's anthem.

This vid certifies it for me:

Maxwell D is and always was sh*t, breath control is f*cked. Should have holla'd Gift and Wiley instead. Even f*cking Plague would have done better.

Harvey was never a rave MC. Any sweetboy who got signed for the aesthetic appeal. Goonbags like Mac, Face and Skat D weren't teenage pinup material. The way Harvey begs for relevance as if he made any sort of contribution lyrically. Mandem know So Solid was about Mega, Asher and Romeo.

Bushkin needs Mighty and vice versa. The energy ain't the same since HLC parted ways. Them lot were the Holy Trinity of UKG.

Swiss is too f*cking underrated. I remember his bars from the Dizzee vs Asher D clash still. In fact, him and Asher were both f*cking levelling at the time. Technically Asher beat Dizzee in that one, but Mega tried some bullyboy business and it made Dizzee and Wiley look underdoggish.

this clash is funny how asher tries to slyly bully dizee 

di raskits avin nun ovit

/

wish i was old enough to go to them garage raves first time raahnd

I swear I never heard Skat D come in chatting about 'Lemme pop these East Boys' at the 22 min mark.

"EHHH LISTEN LISTEN....EHHHH....SHATTAP....EHHHH....DON'T MAKE ME POP OFF THESE EAST BOYS"

Madman.

Megaman trying to make it some East/South thing.

Glad Dizzee come out on top. So Solid were due some karma for all that kinda bandulu business.

• Upvote 1

Sidewinder need to get all these on a stage together

Neutrino produced Dilemma

iCWiSHsQfnOwd.gif

never knew this either. mad

Sidewinder need to get all these on a stage together

Would be a madness.

I was gassed when Envy dropped. Had to go get that PC from way back then from where I would have the digital classics.. U know that time? #Topsite

Haha i still got that file, most of the rips ares shocking (bar certain peoples ;-))

Went and rebought 5000 ukg tracks in 320 :Y:

Loved the bonus cd with oxide on deck

LOL @ Harvey the entire way through. Who made him the adlib guy? Prick was stood there like he was some sort of director at 19:46, pointing to one of the twins like 'You go' while Mac was still spitting. d*ckhead.

Harvey needs to stop acting like he's some pivotal member. Face already spoke the facts on him, man boxed him up and kicked him outta SS.

3:57

Man kept his distance from Face the whole time.