IMMORAL THOUGHTS ABOUT YOUR BREDRINS GIRLS

Thizz

Fresh it isn't even that time

Genuinely saying u should reevaluate the situation for your own good as u clearly don't see the violation.

Even if their just links how does he know you're not still linking them?

obviously your not gonna pull him up first time but maybe the second I'd make a light hearted joke to him about it but to let him know u see him and then third time ask him what he's playing at.

Does he so this with anyone else?

If I told most my boys "Your girl/wife tried it on with man and I said "No"..." (like has happened in the past), most man will stay with her.

For that reason alone, I will beat one of my bredrin's wife/girlfriend. I don't care. I've said from young there's no loyalty between friends when it comes to p*ssy. That's how the game goes.

Bare man I rolled with tried it on with my first girl in college times. She showed me messages where they're saying I'm some gyallis. I don't have ONE BREDRIN I would trust with every aspect of my life, let alone my girl.

I can think of 3 friends I have where I wouldn't touch their partner if the opportunity arose, because I know the respect is mutual with them. Everyone else I'd savage their girl no long.

Must have been a surreal moment reading the messages of them trying to run game on her

Especially with guys you class as actual friends

Would hate to be in that situation

Then again none of my friends have my girls number and even then I couldnt imagine any of them trying it but going off of 90% of replies in here I doubt your boys would expect you to be up for passing through their girls so who knows

what if one your boys were beating your babymum as you are done with her, what if he wifes her off ? some betrayal 

complete different rules when it's a babymum.

I still have a use for my babymum

For that reason alone, I will beat one of my bredrin's wife/girlfriend. I don't care. I've said from young there's no loyalty between friends when it comes to p*ssy. That's how the game goes.

Bare man I rolled with tried it on with my first girl in college times. She showed me messages where they're saying I'm some gyallis. I don't have ONE BREDRIN I would trust with every aspect of my life, let alone my girl.

I can think of 3 friends I have where I wouldn't touch their partner if the opportunity arose, because I know the respect is mutual with them. Everyone else I'd savage their girl no long.

I hope Your boys all know this, otherwise it will be seen as some real snakery

/

2nd line - chatting shit about the boyfriend is a next beta male approach, and extremely snaky 

All my dons I'd do it to know it. Most have been locked off though more a passing hi and bye. Like I said, the 3 close ones I'm around now never would it even arise and I'd never betray like that.

The rest would deserve it. How they treat their girl and stunts they've pulled in the past thinking I don't know.

/

Mame, my first girl we all worked together so everyone had everyone's number.

Roman was your chick encourage it? What would you man do in that situ arose now mans? For real no loyalty mans moved on my girl through messages but those Sly ones. Not blatant, they put the feelers out see what she's saying. Mans get straight shut down from her so it's coll. Can't be around those snakes anymore tho

Guest Chelsea Jack

Roman was your chick encourage it? What would you man do in that situ arose now mans? For real no loyalty mans moved on my girl through messages but those Sly ones. Not blatant, they put the feelers out see what she's saying. Mans get straight shut down from her so it's coll. Can't be around those snakes anymore tho

Thats deep