Who Has Earned a Starting Place So Far?

Mame Biram Diouf

Going on from lvg conference the other day, about picking players on performances etc

Who in your opinion actually deserves to definitely be in the starting XI (so far)

For me it's literally

1. De Gea

2. McNair

3. Di Maria

Can't think of anybody else I would definitely start

Herrera and Blind have been decent, but haven't done enough for me to be definitely starting over Fellaini and Carrick for example

Yours and why?

1. De Gea

2. Di Maria

3. McNair

4. Herrera (wen fully fit)

6. Blackett

Agree. Blackett has the tendency to show his inexperience aswell so maybe not him... But on performances alone. I guess he deserves a place.

Everybody else has been shit majority of times played or not played enough.

I'd like to see Adnan given a chance (I didn't catch the game today so no idea on today's performance yet) seeing as he was one of minimal bright sparks of last season.

Need to spend some money come January.

De get

McNair

Rojo

Blackett

Falcao

Do Maria

1. De Gea

2. Di Maria

3. McNair

4. Herrera (wen fully fit)

6. Blackett

Agree. Blackett has the tendency to show his inexperience aswell so maybe not him... But on performances alone. I guess he deserves a place.

Everybody else has been sh*t majority of times played or not played enough.

I'd like to see Adnan given a chance (I didn't catch the game today so no idea on today's performance yet) seeing as he was one of minimal bright sparks of last season.

Need to spend some money come January.

He was awful.

The McNair love is baffling. Earned a start you know. Based off of what? Holding down an out of form Lukaku? 

De Gea

Blackett

Rafa

Blind

Di Maria

Rooney

Players that need to come better 

Falcao - Although his injuries give him a bly

Herrera is a headless chicken at times even when fully fit , guy has time on the ball yet still manages to square passes into oposition 

Shaw - Needs more focus

/

Rojo Falls into the middle for me

West ham are a good side this season will cause big boys trouble and prob finish top 8 they have the most inform strike partnership in the prem too that's why I rate mcnairs performance and think he should be given a chance

Don't see how blind or Herrera are better then carrick, I'll give Herrera's performance last night a bly because he was wearing a corset and blind was prob the worst player on the pitch until he went gung ho and left his defensive mid position

Can't see how they have earned a spot

Persoanlly out of all the strikers falcao has impressed me the most even tho he has only 1 goal, his movement, hold up play and his sharpness compared to rvp and Rooney is way up

No leaders in that side is the biggest worry, rvp should have come off but who would have took the armband????

Tbf rafael wasn't bad v west brom, Phil Jones threw him under the bus by stepping into midfield

LOL Mate. Your assumptions are pathetic. Every single game?

There was a time when you could say he was a bit rash , il admit that but he's drastically improved over the last few games and months prior.

What Rafael really needs is competition for that RB spot so he plays knowing there is a top full back waiting to take his place.

Fuck your olympics aswell , i seen that game and yeah he made a mistake and has been shut out ever since. Clearly Maicon and Alves have been doing better , the WC showed this.