Leaflets

Guest eights

It's an interesting topic of conversation, how successful flyers and leaflets really are. I manage the relationship at Amazon for inship leaflets, so thats when you get a package and they have all of those ridiculous flyers in. We know they're not going to be read by everyone, but we also know that we secure a large amount of business from them even though they're traditionally an unsuccessful marketing method compared to other mediums we use just based on the sheer volume of them that we send out.

Rave promoters for example pretty much are locked down to the same marketing methods for their events, and everyone they're in competition with use the same techniques. So while flyering might not have an attractive response rate if you do enough of it the math's work out. In theory.

• Upvote 1

Flyers/leaflets work.

However peoples habits with them are weird/different/unpredictable.

For example when I'm out, handing me a leaflet is pointless, doubt I'll read it...

However when them people go door to door dropping shit through the door, on my walk from the front door to the bin, I will glance at them and at times some manage to stay on the breakfast table.

Exactly why door to door works.

Most people glance in their house. It works.

What time do you man start work tomorrow?

How much you raking in bro

much less than you and thats the temporary price i have to pay in order not to be taken for some slave 40 hours a week