NBA 2014/15

Haze-e

rose was 11 from 33 d game before n the bulls won against a tough wizards team

i aint sayin kobe aint top 10 or that he dont deserve the money or that the lakers team is so much better without him not at all

but

Bruv Kobe deserves his money, but it's sad watching him play now days, the Lakers are expecting a 36 year old Kobe to carry them and its baffling.

But in regards to man like Lin and Young they have to be consistent , pulling it off once in a while is no dice

I hear you about his leadership or lack off, its not even banter is straight disrespectful at times, but you can tell he's one or them man than you need to force respect on, when Kobe tells these man they are shit and soft, they are nobody can answer him back on the claims , and tbh nobody even tries to anyways

one of these things is a consequence of the other, kobe sayin shit like he'd rather go 0-20 than have a ten game losing streak, what kind of message u think that sends out to the team, what does that tell you about kobe and how flippant he is of other peoples ability, that he needs to be shooting otherwise they aint gonna win etc

also what does it tell u about his self inflicted burden

bottom line is great players make shit teams good an good teams great, kobe when healthy is still a great player but his inability to rely on and inspire teammates is getting is well documented at this point

Infact Lillard and Uncle Drew will at one point be battling it out for MVP awards of their own in the future.

But I do feel you on the PG thing though. They should primarily be pass first. Why I love Rondo so much. Even Ricky Rubio too.

Nah Haze swaggy p is decent

Kobe forever undermining the boy. He needs confidence from his team tbh

his confidence is way too high lmao, swear he was on camera saying nobody can guard him in the league ,

hes a average player at best but stands out in this cesspool of a lakers team  

as for the pg's its abit of a weird one when one of these guys are hot(not westbrook) you get their team mates playing point, like when Kyrie is on fire lebron and that fall back and take the point duties to let him be hot

I can't look at that Doc Rivers'  face without thinking of

Yesterday an ex called me saying she had a miscarriage the night before and she needed to see me, had nothing to do so went over, cooked her dinner cos she was all distraught and sh*t, gets late now so i give her the requested hugs as i wanna make ways, somehow end up having sex with her, pull it out at one point and see in the light there is some sort of miscarriage blood/liquids on me. By far the sickest most deprived acts ive done in my life, i vow to never have sex again till marriage and im planning on doing that soon arranged whatever i dont care just had enough now.

0DjYDEB.jpg