Hatred Towards the Elderly

Sole

Fuck old English people

biggest bunch of cunts going

the way the have this sense of entitlement all the time with that attitude that still has traces of racism and ignorance

just cos u've been on this earth longer than me I'm meant to automatically respect u?

piss off.

• Downvote 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

You just have to be a little more understanding to be fair. They lived during good times with relatively peaceful streets and could leave their doors open and speak with their neighbours and the youth were respectful back then. And now they look around and see people like you lot, it's no wonder they don't smile.

Who said there was no crimes? Try talking to the older generations, it's a fact the times were better back in the day. Society has gone shitty, generationms are getting worse kids have no respect now. I had to go out multiple times this week to a bunch of white and black kids round here who were kicking the shop windows across the road shouting paki bastards to the owners and threatening to stab them up. These are little 10-14 year olds.

Then you listen to how guys talk on here and realise their kids are probably gonna turn out like the same little scrotes on the streets who don't respect nobody.

You just have to be a little more understanding to be fair. They lived during good times with relatively peaceful streets and could leave their doors open and speak with their neighbours and the youth were respectful back then. And now they look around and see people like you lot, it's no wonder they don't smile.

:lol: smh

Who's you lot?

Don't read the news too much, we're living in the safest time the world has seen.

Everytimr I see the thread title I am genuinely amazed. How can you hate an elelderly person. Them Them niggas ain't ain't done me no harm I have a lot of respect for old heads

I was talking about a specific group of old people

gambinos grandparent probably fall into this category that's why he's getting upset.

pmsl@ the good ole days

is life really that shit cos you can't leave your front door anymore?

nonsense.