Ashley Cole silences Arsenal Fans AGAIN

Nah Blud I

ASHLEY COLE HAS HIT back at Arsenal fans by saying that collecting his fourth FA Cup winnerââ¬â¢s medal should finally silence them.The England defender lifted the trophy three times with his former club, but claimed that winning it with Chelsea meant more to him because of the criticism he has received after his controversial move across London last summer.Cole only appeared for the last 12 minutes of extra time, but was delighted to come on after struggling with an ankle injury. ââ¬ÅIt feels extra special as Iââ¬â¢ve had a lot of flak and hopefully it will shut people up,ââ¬Â he said. ââ¬ÅI only played for ten minutes but celebrated like I played the whole game. Itââ¬â¢s my fourth one now, which is up there with people like Ryan Giggs, which is unbelievable. It means a little bit more to me personally and Iââ¬â¢m very happy.ââ¬ÅThereââ¬â¢s no need to say anything more and Iââ¬â¢m just proud and happy to be here. Four days ago I couldnââ¬â¢t even walk. Iââ¬â¢ve been struggling as Iââ¬â¢ve got an operation on Tuesday, but the managerââ¬â¢s kept faith in me and put me on the bench. I knew I wasnââ¬â¢t going to start as Iââ¬â¢ve not been training for three weeks. Just to get on was unbelievable and Iââ¬â¢m just so proud to have the fourth medal in my pocket.ââ¬Â

ashley cole didnt play last season you won nothinghe goes chelsea you win nothing againhes got 2 medals now good footballing decision however hes a batty riding faggot and would i break his jaw if he tried a ting

The guys a winner still. Made the right choice to move.But he's still a faggot.
YES
ashley cole didnt play last season you won nothinghe goes chelsea you win nothing againhes got 2 medals now good footballing decision however hes a batty riding faggot and would i break his jaw if he tried a ting
AND YES ITS ALL SO TRUE