Sticky situation

Antono1

Ealier on yesterday i received a call from my bredrin, saying that he needed to see me and the man's because he feels like he don't want to live no more. For me this was a shock and a serious statement as I've known him since school days and I've never heard him talk this way before nor act in this way plus he is 27 years old i was expecting him to know the levels. I was thinking maybe someone close had died or something. Anyway me and a couple of the boys went to his yard. He started to talk about his wifey who he has being going out with for 6 years. She is a cool good looking women, but for the past last year things have been on and off between them. He stated that they were still seeing each other 3 times a week and doing what a normal couple would do even though they were on and off.

Now he was explaining to us that two weeks ago she took a weekend trip up to London to celebrate her friends party, my boy did not go cause he had to work. So when she got back home she told him how it went and said to him she had given a guy her number because he was being a pest all night and she felt sorry for him. Now for me this would ring alarm bells straight away, but for some reason my boy said that he didn't think nothing would come of it as the guy had told his girl that he went prison for doing drugs and to him his girl would not be interested and that would be a no no for her as she is nearly a qualified lawyer. Anyways he said that this week she had become distant from him like she would not call him as much  nor would she text him etc. But he kept it moving, but then out of the blue she called him to tell him she missed him and would like to see him so he went round and they went out came back to her yard and had sex.

He told us that she then went out the room to go to the bathroom and he saw her phone on the bed and decided to pick it up and read her messages why she had become so distant. He then said to his amazement from what he was reading she was talking to that guy every day from the day she met him which was about two weeks ago, and not only that but the guy has invited her to come and stay at his place this weekend. Which she has gladly accepted and not only that she has told the guy in one of the messages that she sees herself getting attached to him. Now at this point me and my other boys looked at each other and wanted to buss a hard core laugh but we had to keep it in. f*ckery i know.

Now at this point my bredrin said he was in such shock all he did was take the guys number she had stored in her phone and took a copy of some of the messages, and he kept his cool. Basically she has told him that this weekend she's going to her girl friends yard to have a catch up with her. Now what shocked me and the boys most about this is what my friend wanted us to do to resolve his situation. He wanted us to go London with him and find the guy, which to me was stupid. He was coming out with all these scenarios. For example he said maybe i should go to her mum and dad and tell them what she's done to me or maybe one of you guys can ring the guy and tell him she's got a man etc. I know STUPID.

At this point i had to tell him that he was watching to much breaking bad and the best thing for him to do was to lock her off and let it go. Forget being friends with her cause you will get whipped and think that there is a chance you could get her back. If i was him i would not even talk to her when she gets back straight block and delete for me. We managed to calm him down and make him see sense. But for me i am quite shocked in the way he wanted to deal with this situation. If it was you how would you all personally deal with this situation.

was in a similar situation, think it was in my late teens... but my ting found her next man when we had gone on a "break" she knew i was doing my ting, but as a male it just hurts more when the female does it. 

stuck around for abit, fucked up my mental. looked for the guys yard (didnt find it). bucked him on a bus one day. came on some raging bull mode. he didnt even care about the girl and made it clear. i felt stupid....

Do not even react. Dont do nothing your boy suggests, women can do alot to a mans head.

• Upvote 1

Should keep a watch on him make sure he don't do nothing stupid to himself

Maybe tell his parents to keep an eye on him

Defo got to break up with her and then not contact her ever again

• Upvote 1

Once a girl has done dirt literally feelings shut off from that point. Then again i aint been with a girl for 6 years.

Guarantee she wil go london, guy will give her some raggid sex, he wont want her and keep it moving then shes gonna cry, confess "wahhh i made a mistake, im really sorry baby please please dont leave me" blah blah blah.

• Upvote 4

Once a girl has done dirt literally feelings shut off from that point. Then again i aint been with a girl for 6 years.

Guarantee she wil go london, guy will give her some raggid sex, he wont want her and keep it moving then shes gonna cry, confess "wahhh i made a mistake, im really sorry baby please please dont leave me" blah blah blah.

+ his mate will take her back.

Could never ever let a girl do me dirty like that.

Plus if I'd told my close mates they wouldn't let me be taken for a mug either

• Upvote 2

Thought you'd had girls recently?

Thought you'd had girls recently?

:rofl: i see what ya did there

We all know what he should do, but as his friends you know it's not as simple as that. His feelings aint just gona die like that. He is emotinally very involved. Even if he does lock her off, it will still burn him for a while. 

You man can guide him and be there for him, but at the end of the day, he's gonna make his descisions. Ive been in a similar situation years back, if some of you older ones may remember. 

And Ive been there when some of my bredrins go thru similar situations.