Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Young Bape

Has Jadakiss under achieved more than most as far as solo albums?

77 posts in this topic

He de doesn't have a great solo album a few medicore 1's. Compared to Styles who has made better albums he's lyrical but he hasn't used that talent into making a timeless type of album. Styles also has showed more growth in content. Jadakiss kinda has same content 99% of the time

He's in my top 3 regardless

Surley not as an overall artist? your frame of work and catalouge should define being top 5, top 10, top 20 etc and also what u offer overall as a musician. If u talking about top 3 purley based on bars and rhyming that's a different ting

u like eminem you have no right to question my views

Wtf

EM > Jada

:lolno:

He's in my top 3 DOA regardless

Forget it being an Em vs Jada thing or a Jada vs anyone else thing. Strictly talking about Jadas albums it is not unfair to say he has under achieved. none of his albums are memorable. If it was just about bars then a man like Canibus would be ahead of people like Pac, Em, DMX, Scarface etc. Songs, albums, putting together a good body of work>>>>>>bars

Wtf

EM > Jada

not even

Eminem is a parody rapper who 98% of his music consists of fred durst,nsync,mariah carey,christopher reeves

also he raps about raping his mum and his bezzie of a wife on every song

guy is one of the most emo,one dimensional,weirdo rappers of all time. he's a great lyricist(mainly due to his flow/multi's tbh)

Wtf

EM > Jada

not even

Eminem is a parody rapper who 98% of his music consists of fred durst,nsync,mariah carey,christopher reeves

guy is one of the most emo,one dimensional,weirdo of all time. he's a great lyricist(mainly due to his flow/multi's tbh)

tell him again 

/

if he was black he wouldve been airrrrrrrr

Wtf

EM > Jada

not even

guy is one of the most emo,one dimensional,weirdo of all time. he's a great lyricist(mainly due to his flow/multi's tbh)

^^^^^^Never heard an Em album troll post

This thread is about Jadakiss tho dunno why u even bring up Em in a Jada thread tbh

Forget it being an Em vs Jada thing or a Jada vs anyone else thing. Strictly talking about Jadas albums it is not unfair to say he has under achieved. none of his albums are memorable. If it was just about bars then a man like Canibus would be ahead of people like Pac, Em, DMX, Scarface etc. Songs, albums, putting together a good body of work>>>>>>bars

lololol whats this body of work Marshall has produced?

Half his album is filled with weirdo skits and comedic songs

Teenage rapper

Wtf

EM > Jada

not even

tell him again 

/

if he was black he wouldve been airrrrrrrr

If Eminem was black he would be Crooked I

:rofl:

Lifes so unfair sometimes

bdac0e4676adb98bc95d5bcb24de9b81.jpg

Teenage rapper

The SSLP, The MMLP, The Eminem Show, Recovery, The MMLP 2. Considered classic, great or good albums by most people., Won't even mention the success of these albums u obviously know

But again this is a Jadakiss thread i dunno why u turning a Jada thread into a thread about another artist?

Would say I'm surprised but I'm not tbh

Teenage rapper

The SSLP, The MMLP, The Eminem, Recovery, The MMLP 2. Considered classic, great or good albums by most people., Won't even mention the success of these albums u obviously know

But again this is a Jadakiss thread i dunno why u turning a Jada thread into a thread about another artist?

You made a Jadakiss thread but never posted any videos

So this thread will get derailed.

SSLP ayte cool

MMLP his best album(still not a classic and one of the most out of date "classics" ever)

The eminem show shit

Recovery shit

MMLP 2 :lol: this is sooooooooo shit

I don't care about record sales because there is more white people on this earth than anyone else incase you haven't noticed

Em and 2pac are overrated and a myth to u. We get it bro

Also Eminem is not even lyrical like that

he is lyricalish but I have never missed a eminem lyric due to it being too complex and catching it on my 5th-6th listen to a song. Never has eminem spat a lyric that made me read up on something I didn't know. Never have I heard a eminem lyric and thought about the society etc etc you should get my drift by now

Canibus,Lupe,Nas,Raekwon,Andre 3000,Ice Cube,Common those are legit lyricists. Em is just one of them rap fast so they don't hear everything clearly type rappers

Might as well lock this thread now tbh

Em and 2pac are overrated and a myth to u. We get it bro

Pac is overrated by his stans but he has more dimensions than Eminem. He could make a few type of songs

Eminem can only make 2 types parody or weirdo/emo/addict shit

Men lie, women lie but numbers never lie

Em and Pac are  2 of the highest selling rappers ever. Jadakiss i don't think even has 1 platinum album. Pac also selling this high and him obviously being black proves your Em sales being because he white theory wrong too. If that was the case Pac wouldn't be the 2nd highest seller ever

Biggest underachiever in rap and after 15 years I still haven't heard a poor verse from him.

Just one big confusion.

Fuck Em.

Biggest underachiever in rap and after 15 years I still haven't heard a poor verse from him.

Just one big confusion.

Fuck Em.

my nig

So if u was a rapper would u rather have timeless pieces of work like The Chronic, All Eyez On Me, The Eminem Show, Get Rich Or Die Tryin, Doggystyle, The Fix, The Infamous, The Marshall Mathers LP, Dogg Food, Diplomatic Immunity, Chronic 2001, Good Kid Maad City etc or have a career like Jadakiss where u known for spittin technical verses for 15 years or how ever long it's been? would u rather be known for your body of songs or be considered a punchline king like Jada?