Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Young Bape

Haters..

9 posts in this topic

What do u think makes people become haters. Regardless if it's guy's, chicks who ever

Edit. Can even be people within your own circle jealous because u more succesful than them.. But more so general haters rather than fake friends type hate. Also this ain't talking about people that hate on those who done fucked up things. Just the type of haters who hate for no reason, no motive

Hold tight all of them if it wasn't for them I wouldn't be we're I am today

Every form of dissent is classed as hate nowadays...even telling the truth can have you classed as a hater.

There is real haterration out there though, and it's most seen in the form of jealousy and envy for no good reason.

No good reason being the pivotal phrase.

100% i've never been a hater. e.g. the media right now is obviously pushing an agenda into tryna get people to hate Muslims but i got Muslims mates most of them are decent people bless people. So obviously gonna go by what i know and people i interacted with who as said are cool people rather than by into media properganda. But not everyone thinks like this

May have to limit your topic making capabilities to once a day

Stop flooding the forum bro

Quality not quantity

Every form of dissent is classed as hate nowadays...even telling the truth can have you classed as a hater.

There is real haterration out there though, and it's most seen in the form of jealousy and envy for no good reason.

No good reason being the pivotal phrase.

I agree there's a difference between telling the truth and haters. But there's a lotta haters who have no basis of truth they just hate for no reason theres zero motive/reason. If someone was a known rapist u can understand why people would look at them shady their past gonna cause people to not fully respect them others might give them a second chance. But the haters who hate on people for absolute no reason, no legit reason are a different breed

bruv are you fucking dense. stop asking fucking retarded questions. fuck off.

D'ICKHEAD.

Llow the d*ckhead thing mate

It's not you