Revisiting Old Links

PascalMoriarty

I'm not exactly sure why I've done so, either to prove a point or just mere curiosity. But since the first week of August, I've made a conscious effort to revisit girls that I've had dalliances with since Year 11 through to Graduation. Starting at anything post GCSE Exams right the way through to Graduation year. Findings so far are pretty interesting. Being completely honest the impetus for this crusade is entirely carnal, I'm more interested in seeing how some of them have progressed since school. Haven't been disappointed so far.

Has anyone else recently started or revisited a girl they knew from school, and does it live up to expectations? 

Edit: In before the t.rolls, all subjects in this study were of my age or older when first engaged.

• Upvote 1

f*ckin neeky

Actions of a beta male

I can see why those limited of mind and assuredness would survey it so. I'm comfortably rotating females at the moment, this is purely curiosity. It is strange that me sharing information pertaining to sleeping with girls from the past again just to see what its like, inspired you to have identify yourself as an "alpha male". You show your hand too quickly young squire.

More of a curiosity thing, I'd say.

Exactly.

wouldnt say its beta

just a big waste of valuable time though

How is it time wasted? I'm in no position where I'm wanting to get into a relationship, I have more than enough time to balance this project with any other new females, I don't see the issue.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Done this before

They are normally 'old links' because I decided to stop banging them

Then sometimes I think 'damn....I want to bang her again'

So hit them up and when they complain about no contact for a year, that's when you tell them you've just got back from syria etc

pmsl@ syria