Piers Morgan N-Word Article

Guest eights

Are you being for real or not?

Even if someone inaccurately labels you, they arr goin to prejudge based on the stereotypes that apply to that label. Even if they don't say ur a particular race they will have stereotypes about whatever nationality they think you are.

Obviously if we all elevate ourselves above the burden of these prejudices an see ourselves as global citizens in our own right then those prejudices won't worry us

Dont know why guys are crossed with the article. 

Yes banning the N-word from everyone wouldn't stop racism. But its a start for moving forward imo.

>>>>>>Black americans.  The type to punch a white guy for using the n-word and while doing so call the same guy the N-word.  :/  

Not a fan of the word personally. Not saying I haven't used it before and probably won't But, I try avoiding it. 

Arabs not white but they come under the caucasian umbrella

:/

• Upvote 1

Dont know why guys are crossed with the article. 

Yes banning the N-word from everyone wouldn't stop racism. But its a start for moving forward imo.

>>>>>>Black americans.  The type to punch a white guy for using the n-word and while doing so call the same guy the N-word.  :/  

Not a fan of the word personally. Not saying I haven't used it before and probably won't But, I try avoiding it. 

Fully agree with you

Not always the case many white people regardless of which euro country they come from simply just call them self white. Certain asian dons refer to them self as brown too and even latinos say they are brown

my point is black and whites are the only ones to do it on that level its due to slavery they needed something to identify everyone involved. thats how were left with "black" and "white" today.