Piers Morgan N-Word Article

Guest eights

Nah that analogy was sh*t

it's not the same thing ator

plus either way the person saying the word is using it in a derogatory way to offend

the problem is with the person saying it, not sure why you're trying to make out its the recipients fault, that's just stupid.

False

If a white person said it the other way round would that be acceptable?

That's all bollocks mate

truss.

The only reason why there is Nigg@ and nigger is because these illiterate yanks couldn't spell the slur in the first place.

lo

So everytime you hear the word nigga in your black songs you believe black people are consciously degrading each other?

Surely you can differentiate that context and the context of a redneck believing blacks are inferior.

You cannot be this dumb please confirm you understand.

yes they are, i dont agree with the word' use,. but i also dont agree with that stupid ill timed article but someone who is as smug as they can come.

he aimed his article at black americans.... i didnt see him write about the recent events in america where even in just the last 12 months there have been so many injustices by the US state apparatus all the way up to the white house against black people.

black people using or not using the word will not affect racism against them in the western world or america one bit..zero, zilch.. it will have no effect on institutionalised racism. therefore that is what someone like piers morgan should be using his over elevated platform to talk about, not some foolish side topic chat that has been going on since the 1700s. 

MLK didnt use the word and still got murked by the system. 

• Upvote 2

why is it a problem for people to have personal preferences?

some people are offended by another black person calling them the N word, some people aren't.

some people are offended by a white person calling them the N word, some people aren't.

if You offend someone, You have to deal with the consequences of racially abusing someone.

if You don't offend them, it's cool. 

what problem?

plus either way the person saying the word is using it in a derogatory way to offend

the problem is with the person saying it, not sure why you're trying to make out its the recipients fault, that's just stupid.

False

:/ :/

I was talking about calling someone a retard.

saying nigga has made the word lose its negative connotations imo

Until it's used by a non black man against you?

why only black? jewish people were called niggers hispanics were called niggers irish people were called niggers?

p.s i know the reason why.

have you come across a jew, irish or spanish that calls themselves nigger? Oh I meant nigga?

saying nigga has made the word lose its negative connotations imo

Until it's used by a non black man against you?
why only black? jewish people were called niggers hispanics were called niggers irish people were called niggers?

p.s i know the reason why.

have you come across a jew, iris or spanish that calls themselves nigger? Oh I meant nigga?

no i havent (some hispanics) but why do you think that is?

False

:/ :/

I was talking about calling someone a retard.

but no one cares about intelligent people being called retards thats my point. 

yid, cracker, spic, chink, gypsy where are the articles for these words oh yeah no one cares.

Black people need to get rid of the victim mentality or they will always feel inferior. 

i know what i say hurts feelings i don't give a shit every race is always a couple of generations away from excellence. 

lol people are so sensitive about words smh

which have a vicious history behind it,crazy innit
yeah it has history but neither you or anyone alive in ur immediate family has lived through slavery bro

I understand it and thats why I said, using it makes it lose its sting. cos lets be honest racism is still alive so believe someone thinks your a nigga somewhere in the world even if u don't use the word

• Upvote 1

yeah it has history but neither you or anyone alive in ur immediate family has lived through slavery bro

I understand it and thats why I said, using it makes it lose its sting. cos lets be honest racism is still alive so believe someone thinks your a nigga somewhere in the world even if u don't use the word

yea might as well call ourselves coons and the rest of the other derogatory slurs. That's should take the sting out things

how has it lost its sting in the 300 years white people have been using it? this is the foolish statement we keep hearing. 

if it has lost its sting,  would YOU be happy when a white man says it to you? 

• Upvote 1