Mata going to juve for £8m

Strootman signing in Jan for €48m

latest rumours

don't know spainish mate....

we can't flog herrera like that I would be outraged

Poor trolling tekkers by Ice

/

Coutinho agent says he's set for Manchester United transfer talks

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/coutinho-agent-says-he-s-set-for-manchester-united-transfer-talks

/

Josh%20Doughty.jpg

"I will be playing mainly with the United under-21s, however, I might play with the under-18s to get back up to speed.

"I can play for Canada, England and hopefully will be eligible for the U.S. soon [but] I am still undecided on which team I will play for at the moment."

Manchester United midfielder Ander Herrera may leave the club in January to make room for long-term target Kevin Strootman, despite only joining the club in the summer, ​according to reports in England.

Manchester United v Chelsea - Premier League

Herrera featured in United's early games this season but was taken off after 45 minutes in the 2-2 draw at West Brom last month and has not played since. He was an unused substitute against Chelsea, Manchester City and Crystal Palace, suggesting that Van Gaal is not entirely sure about the 25-year-old.

Herrera had been a long-time target of the club and had failed to sign him when David Moyes was manager, when a now-famous shambolic attempt to lure the player to Old Trafford included fake lawyers and embarrassment for Manchester United's newly-installed executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward.

Van Gaal coached Strootman at the World Cup for the Netherlands and is also a keen admirer of Arturo Vidal and Sami Khedira.

It is believed Strootman is open to move from Roma but his persistent injury problems have cast doubt over the safety of the investment. Strootman missed the entire World Cup as he was recovering from a serious knee injury that ruled him out since March and there is concern at Old Trafford of a recurrence.

The 24-year-old returned to the Roma side on Sunday but his agent has recently rubbished talk of him joining the English club.

Fabio Parisi said: "The healing of Kevin is good for him and for the team because they end up back with a great player.

"Now Kevin only has to stay focused to gain confidence and put minutes in the legs.

"The future at Manchester United? Forget the rumours. We are only thinking to recover his condition so he is back to 100 per cent."

As van Gaal continues his extensive rebuilding programme at United, he is likely to be dissuaded from making a move for him in January or next summer as he remains one of his top targets.

The future of Ander Herrera may become the subject of increased speculation closer to January, however, with talk of the midfielder already being considered surplus to requirements surfacing.

dont shoot the messenger

who got the story from my first source  :Y:

who got the story from my first source  :Y:

The same first source that says in the first paragraph "according to various British media" 🐸☕

Bet who ever wrote these bullshit articles is a Liverpool or City fan

so if we did sign strootman what lvg can't play him a herrera in a middle three???

fuck off..really

so if we did sign strootman what lvg can't play him a herrera in a middle three???

f*ck off..really

^^^^^^^ This

Kevin Strootman agrees Man United deal: Red Devils fans react

strootman.jpg?itok=i3io_-f3
By Raj Mangat (@rajansm29) | Friday, November 21, 2014

After Dutch journalist Hugo Borst told talkSPORT that Netherlands midfielder Kevin Strootman has 'shaken hands' on a move to Old Trafford, Red Devils fans are understandably excited.

The Roma star has a strong relationship with manager Louis Van Gaal, who coached Strootman for the Dutch national team, and the 24-year-old was a regular for club and country before his World Cup-ending knee injury in March.

With the news that Daley Blind is expected to be out until the new year with knee ligament damage sustained on international duty, United have been left exposed in the middle and fellow midfielders Michael Carrick, Ander Herrera and Marouane Fellani have all been absent at different times already this seaon.

Is Strootman the missing piece in the Red Devils' midfield? See some of the reaction here...

http://talksport.com/football/kevin-strootman-agrees-man-united-deal-red-devils-fans-react-141121125706

So u have a player buss his knee….and u replace him with someone else who got a dodgy knee? seen.

Strootman is good, but i dunno how his recovery process is undergoing….sounds risky

Extremley risky when u take into consideration the price Roma are asking for plus his wages

Fuck strootman

Sell ander Herrera

Offer juve 50m + mata and rvp for pogba

RvP gone at the end of the season anyway. Falcao won't get over injury issues and we'll end up buying someone come Summer.

Carvalho signing should have happened in the summer it was all but lined up but LVG didn't sanction it