Ander Herrera being sold to Bilbao for £15m

Mata going to juve for £8m

Strootman signing in Jan for €48m

latest rumours

• Downvote 4

Poor trolling tekkers by Ice

/

Coutinho agent says he's set for Manchester United transfer talks

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/coutinho-agent-says-he-s-set-for-manchester-united-transfer-talks

/

Josh%20Doughty.jpg

"I will be playing mainly with the United under-21s, however, I might play with the under-18s to get back up to speed.

"I can play for Canada, England and hopefully will be eligible for the U.S. soon [but] I am still undecided on which team I will play for at the moment."

Manchester United midfielder Ander Herrera may leave the club in January to make room for long-term target Kevin Strootman, despite only joining the club in the summer, ​according to reports in England.

Manchester United v Chelsea - Premier League

Herrera featured in United's early games this season but was taken off after 45 minutes in the 2-2 draw at West Brom last month and has not played since. He was an unused substitute against Chelsea, Manchester City and Crystal Palace, suggesting that Van Gaal is not entirely sure about the 25-year-old.

Herrera had been a long-time target of the club and had failed to sign him when David Moyes was manager, when a now-famous shambolic attempt to lure the player to Old Trafford included fake lawyers and embarrassment for Manchester United's newly-installed executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward.

Van Gaal coached Strootman at the World Cup for the Netherlands and is also a keen admirer of Arturo Vidal and Sami Khedira.

It is believed Strootman is open to move from Roma but his persistent injury problems have cast doubt over the safety of the investment. Strootman missed the entire World Cup as he was recovering from a serious knee injury that ruled him out since March and there is concern at Old Trafford of a recurrence.

The 24-year-old returned to the Roma side on Sunday but his agent has recently rubbished talk of him joining the English club.

Fabio Parisi said: "The healing of Kevin is good for him and for the team because they end up back with a great player.

"Now Kevin only has to stay focused to gain confidence and put minutes in the legs.

"The future at Manchester United? Forget the rumours. We are only thinking to recover his condition so he is back to 100 per cent."

As van Gaal continues his extensive rebuilding programme at United, he is likely to be dissuaded from making a move for him in January or next summer as he remains one of his top targets.

The future of Ander Herrera may become the subject of increased speculation closer to January, however, with talk of the midfielder already being considered surplus to requirements surfacing.

dont shoot the messenger

who got the story from my first source  :Y:

Fuck strootman

Sell ander Herrera

Offer juve 50m + mata and rvp for pogba

RvP gone at the end of the season anyway. Falcao won't get over injury issues and we'll end up buying someone come Summer.

Sell Herrera? Pmsl

Dunno about William Carvalho, hasn't impressed me when I've seen him.

Dead at the WC

he is being shopped around so...  :/

if united can afford to throw 60m at di maria

50m at falcao

pay a milli a week for 3 strikers 

then why not sign a world class mid like pogba

not every day same agent

Pogba would never come back.

'My client has no interest in joining your team'

• Upvote 4

he is being shopped around so... :/

50m at falcao

not every day same agent

So before you'd release Anderson, Cleverly, Powell, Fletcher or Carrick you'd have Van Gaal u-turn on his first 29m rated signing after making an immediate impact in the PL?

:/ fuck outa here man

• Upvote 1

he is being shopped around so... :/

50m at falcao

not every day same agent

So before you'd release Anderson, Cleverly, Powell, Fletcher or Carrick you'd have Van Gaal u-turn on his first 29m rated signing after making an immediate impact in the PL?

:/ fuck outa here man

first 2 will be leaving on a free 

powell is a young striker on loan

next 2 wont leave or command a fee due to age

and lol at herrera being a lvg signing dont be naive

i like herrera but guys been twiddling his thumbs for 6 weeks watching fellaini play