Cyber Monday/Black Friday/Christmas Sales Thread

Ephren Taylor

It's almost here... Friday 28th November... The busiest shopping day of the year/ever

Thought it might be convenient to have a thread where we can post all good deals & voucher codes as they become available...

If you can handle festival sized crowds...I know that Bicester Village is open til midnight. They've commisioned a drummers parade, jazz band and celeb chef to keep people entertained whilst they queue

Apple, Asda & Argos will start their lightening and flash deals respectively from Monday 24th

You can sign up for email notifications of deals on Very.co.uk

You can do the same on the homepage for Curry's PC World

John Lewis opens a little earlier on the 28th....from 8am... They'll also be attempting to match the prices of their competitors 

The best deals are normally found online... Amazon usually taking the lead with mental offers

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Will be locked on the amazon website buying shit I don't want or need.

The flash sales were live last year.

You man have no idea how stressful this time of the year is when you're in Advertising sales for a retail giant.

I've been working 12 hour days nearly everyday of this week just trying to get my campaigns live and on order for Black Friday, it's going to be mental on Amazon considering the success of last year. If you're buying electronics then wait for Cyber Monday a couple days later, shits going to break

• Upvote 1

Miz give a man a heads up on the deals bro :Y:

Ill do my best but to be honest they are more than likely going to be loads of lightning deals that only last for 15 minutes to an hour and are likely to sell out quickly.

I'll be too busy buying my own products and making sure my campaigns are up, but if I see anything ridiculous I'll share it.

Roman send your personal information I'll recommend anyone good enough to get through the interview process, I get wedge for any successful recommendations

Ill do my best but to be honest they are more than likely going to be loads of lightning deals that only last for 15 minutes to an hour and are likely to sell out quickly.

I'll be too busy buying my own products and making sure my campaigns are up, but if I see anything ridiculous I'll share it.

Roman send your personal information I'll recommend anyone good enough to get through the interview process, I get wedge for any successful recommendations

PM me your number don we'll take it from there.

Amazon has started. Few liquers on at 9pm