girls with no bum....

youcleanwepaint

Was in too deep once with a girl with no hips & bam.

ME.

I'd go back if she would have me :lol:

:lmao:

howling at the moon here

/

Yeah, we talking EXTREMES? I don't think I could at all if that's the case.

TBH, shape >>> size for me anyway. If the size isn't what you'd class big but the shape was there then squats/gym would help the situation for anyway.

Beating wise though, girls with no shape or size don't exist to me at all. AT ALL.

As an aside, the pressure black girls feel to have a big bum is pretty fucking awful. Know of a few (through my mrs) that aren't packing the stereotypical and they find it really really hard to deal with.

If they were white, they would be fine, not because white girls don't have bums but because they aren't expected to, but when your main dating demographic EXPECTS you to have one and further more will almost certainly be attracted to everyone else with one, shit must be harsh.

Add it to the confidence crisis with the weave

Yes, it's pretty unfortunate. Guilty myself to an extent, every Black girl I've been with or approached has had bom bom. Don't think it'll change to be honest, same way I need White girls to have an adequate level of chest quality.