If your sisters bf cheated on her.....

kerser

None of my business

If she dont know about it then hes moving correct

If she knows and stays with him then thats her business

As a hetrosexual male I have no place telling another man what to do with his d*ck and for that reason........im out

I understand your POV but I could not allow it, if she found out she could be heartbroken etc

None of my business

If she dont know about it then hes moving correct

If she knows and stays with him then thats her business

As a hetrosexual male I have no place telling another man what to do with his d*ck and for that reason........im out

Naaaah cannot be serious, no way could a man be doing this dirt to my sister then coming and sitting in my family home casj.

/

Does this same logic apply for if/when you have a daughter?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Ive seen this happen amongst the older generation

Sisters husband serial gyallis from the off. Husband is best pals with all her brothers. All brothers knew he had a child outside

I get why they didn't say an she ended technically staying with him an I don't think she knows everyone else knew but I still think thats a fuckin tragedy

Is she a mug? Her own brothers. ...?

I would like to be told

• Downvote 3

Can fully see Traps views on this and its a very noble thought but im very irrational when it comes to the females in my family. Overly protective. Was gona wrap step dad for less

Me personally i couldnt/wouldnt do it but its really the BMT and if u was a good brother you would have warned her like Lens and that should be enough. If she goes a head and marries/dates one of those guys then its all her fault n she should be prepared to learn from it

• Downvote 1

What if you knew the dude would inevitably cheat on your sister?

This is where I was.

Told her that I know the type of man. She got angry at me so I stayed out of it. Weeks later she found out to her surprise he cheated on her SMFH. 

And the f*cked up part of the story... my sister got pregnant for the dude.

Aint seen dude since. Turns out he has 3 other kids from 3 other chicks and my sis won't talk to me haha.

This is the kind of right I am 5 times a week.

• Upvote 1

What if you knew the dude would inevitably cheat on your sister?

This is where I was.

Told her that I know the type of man. She got angry at me so I stayed out of it. Weeks later she found out to her surprise he cheated on her SMFH.

And the f*cked up part of the story... my sister got pregnant for the dude.

Aint seen dude since. Turns out he has 3 other kids from 3 other chicks and my sis won't talk to me haha.

This is the kind of right I am 5 times a week.

ahhh thats pain

You did all u could do tho. Told her guy is a scumbag and she fell for the baby boy jody shit

Worst nightmare this is really. Is she older or younger?

Different dynamic when shes older than u tbh

• Downvote 1