Jurassic World - June 2015

Fighting Weight

Jurassic World broke several records during its opening weekend, including the biggest opening weekend in North America, and the highest-grossing opening worldwide, surpassing The Avengers and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2, as well as becoming the first film to gross $500 million worldwide in its opening weekend. It is currently the third highest-grossing film of 2015 and the 23rd highest-grossing film of all time.

Overall, i enjoyed this film, but I left the cinema with a few irks lol

The kids.... what ungreatful pricks!!

It was their fault that their chaperonne was killed!! AND what a way for her to die aswell.... That was super harsh lol

VIP Access to the park.....fast track on all rides, yet they're pissed that thier aunt (who is obviously in a very highly stressful/high level position) is a bit busier than expected on the day that they arrive.... She did offer to take the following day off instead!!

The size of the Indominous Rex..... I thought it would be much bigger than the T-rex. The I-Rex's arms were bigger/longer, but that was the only noticeable feature really

Also, how, did it hide from the Heat sensors? Why did it not use this ability again?

When it walks, the ground shakes....You can hear it coming and going......... HOW did NOONE see/hear it making scratch marks right next to the wall/window at the control tower?

The black geezer's stary arc was hilarious.....Seemed to be quite a big part of the raptor training thing,  then he gets chased into a tree trunk by one of his Raptor mates, who he appeared to have a strong relationship with..... only to be seen again at the end... no explanation on how he got there 

Same with the parents.....Why were they getting divorced? Why did we need to know this information?

Why was the genetic history of the I-Rex classified? 

• 3 weeks later...

Watched the hd rip, all i could think about was the health & safety

• Upvote 1

It was better then what I expected. The Raptor switch was good. The Dinosaur fighting were the only other good parts of the film. All through it I was just thinking H&S fail. Stupid lack of H&S on that film so poor writing.

did you direct this

do not press play if you aint watched it

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...