Im Coming out as a Pedo.

Bruno Di Gradi

Exactly defo a nurture issue

Something happened to him which needs resolving

When I was 4/5 I fancied girls in my nursery class

But my brain developed and I naturally feel attracted to grown women in there late 20s now

Country is a joke

He shouldn't have a pulse

I disagree.

As someone said above it's a mental issue, can he actually help being attracted to children?

A lot of these peados were physically and sexually abused as a child, they had a different growing up than you and I.

Don't get me wrong, if you touch a child you deserve to die, lowest of the low. 

Would rather not open the floodgates heero

Alot of these crimes barely her reported, then very few get found guilty, the few that are found guilty are given small sentences

We shouldn't go down the road of people being able to use the mental health act to escape in future

what a stupid viewpoint

just like with everything, an open rational dialogue is the answer

/

at the end of the day it is just a sexual deviancy ie one that differs from the norm

same as shagging blokes, shagging toasters, shagging your cat, wanking over ur nan, wanking over cartoons etc etc etc

• Upvote 4

Where do mental issues end then?

Rapists?

Child abuse?

In no ideal world people would choose to participate in these inhumane acts, but the fact is we don't live in an ideal world, and 1000s of children are affected by it each year

Just because a lot of abused children go on to become abusers it doesn't make it right, they are still making a conscious decision to do them heinous acts

If this guy wanted to himself he would get chemically castrated

Alot of these crimes barely her reported, then very few get found guilty, the few that are found guilty are given small sentences

We shouldn't go down the road of people being able to use the mental health act to escape in future

lol nah it's not a mental health thing, I definitely don't agree with that.

I believe the purpose of this documentary is to show the holes in the system.

For people who maybe want to get help but are scared or have no idea where to start. I genuinely think that there is a long period in the time line, of realising you’re attracted to children and then going out to physically act upon that urge. And maybe by this guy highlighting his own issues..

It  will push others like him to get help and make the ways for these guys to get help more transparent.

Acting like the problem doesn't exist will just lead to more monsters tbh

but being gay 100 years ago was considered one of the worse things you could be involved in and was a dirty little secret thing like being a peado now, i would do dare say it was more acceptable to f*ck underage girls back then than being gay, I'm just curious as to why being gay is considered a sexuality now and not a fetish... like say beastiality is, as there's certian people that are sexually attracted to animals but its considered a fetish

Where do mental issues end then?

Rapists?

Child abuse?

In no ideal world people would choose to participate in these inhumane acts, but the fact is we don't live in an ideal world, and 1000s of children are affected by it each year

Just because a lot of abused children go on to become abusers it doesn't make it right, they are still making a conscious decision to do them heinous acts

If this guy wanted to himself he would get chemically castrated

Dunno where they end but they can start now.

Never said it was right btw, don't need to elaborate on that.

If a man was molested as a child and grows up with those thoughts but doesn't act on it - you think he deserves to die?

This isn't something someone is just born with and thinks one day yeah I like kids.

We should help those who are willing to be helped.

• Upvote 1

but being gay 100 years ago was considered one of the worse things you could be involved in and was a dirty little secret thing like being a peado now, i would do dare say it was more acceptable to f*ck underage girls back then than being gay, I'm just curious as to why being gay is considered a sexuality now and not a fetish... like say beastiality is, as there's certian people that are sexually attracted to animals but its considered a fetish

You seriously can't draw a line between a man in a relation with a child/animal.

Compared to two men in relations?

Raping and abusing children isn't a "sexual deviancy"

being attracted to anything other than 'the norm' is a sexual deviancy

it doesn't make it right, doesn't make it wrong, it just is

there's no natural morality to what makes ur c*ck stand up

we're jus a bunch of hairless monkeys

ur lack of rationality and willingness to bury ur head in the sand only emphasises that fact

it benefits no one

one might even draw the conclusion that u protest a little too much

• Upvote 1

yh but he hasn't actually done anything

He realises its wrong to feel like he does and wants help

should he not be helped?

• Upvote 1

You seriously can't draw a line between a man in a relation with a child/animal.

Compared to two men in relations?

I'm just asking why is being gay a sexual orientation and not fetish?