Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Young Bape

Why do most young women constantly fall for bad boyz/bad man

51 posts in this topic

But always say they are tired of bad boyz and want a 'good regular guy' yet wen it comes to dating them most get treated like sideman

most young women lol

Them bullet proof stats there

"And alas comes the Devil's Advocate."

:rofl:

not even young women anymore its spread

I deal with 28 29 yr old women who hold down good jobs who still get excited by men who behave like apes and talk about such nonsense

the problem that discerning men have is finding a non retarded female

tinder is full uttter cunts but i dont think it represents women who dont use iut

Tinder is shit, no idea why anyone uses it seriously. Most of the girls are who-weres.

I've never understood the appeal... How can you build anything solid on a shaky foundation?

I can't even attribute it to a certain type of woman who goes for these guys either..

I've seen all different types of female friends engage these wotless individuals......only to inevitably get bun somewhere down the line, when they find out:

• About this guy's secret girlfriend/sidechick or family
  • He's partial to slapping her about
  • He's trapped in a never ending cycle of being on road, then being in jail, then being on road...
  • He is all talk and no action

bun being a mr 9-5 sideman... come like

tbaus001.jpg

I know the girls are not feeling it but its a security thing

Wow u were quick

You non-bad boys why do u even care? It might not be a certain type of woman but u dnt want that woman when shes in that mind state anyway

Don't cry over spilt milk. Jus see it as their loss...know your value

An if you feel like you're losin out to these so called bad boys it might av nothing to do with them bein bad but everything to do with you and how you carry yourself

No female I know wants a weakheart no matter his occupation

wouldn't each woman's anaysis of what a bad boy is differ between each female or is it the same traits basically in what predetermines on what a bad boy is

funny thing is that the women that craves and say they want a badboy can't actually fucking handle the badboy.

@young bape..did you get burned recently or something a ting your moving too said she want's a badboy and your a good kid and she pied you off??

Nothing to do with actually being bad or whatever

It's about being alpha

Most young people (not just women) don't know what they want when they're young.

In women, this passes over to men; they need to sample the entire orchard before settling on a single variety wine. You're always gonna get bad grapes.

Could say the same for men, we've all had our fair share of crazy bitches.

Add to this the crazy notion women have of changing 'badboys' to their way of life and you hit the nail on the head.

As I've said before, women want and seek security.

It's about being alpha

wouldn't each woman's anaysis of what a bad boy is differ between each female or is it the same traits basically in what predetermines on what a bad boy is

funny thing is that the women that craves and say they want a badboy can't actually f*cking handle the badboy.

@young bape..did you get burned recently or something a ting your moving too said she want's a badboy and your a good kid and she pied you off??

Nat not even but my girl is a madness but i won't get into dat on here lol. Just seem's women these dudes stay complaining/contradicting them self

I've never understood the appeal... How can you build anything solid on a shaky foundation?

I can't even attribute it to a certain type of woman who goes for these guys either..

I've seen all different types of female friends engage these wotless individuals......only to inevitably get bun somewhere down the line, when they find out:

• He's trapped in a never ending cycle of being on road, then being in jail, then being on road...

^^^^^^^^^An extremley underrated post

It's about being alpha

^^^^^^^^^An extremley underrated post

no, i see such things as complaining about something you dont want anyway.

who would give such ditsy bitches energy. leave them.

As I've said before, women want and seek security.

Quite the revelation.

Yet the topic is already 2 pages deep.