Week 13 & 14 - 14/15 Premier League

User

Henry should not mentioned in the same sentence as Eto'o unless it's strictly Premiership talk.

/

Like I said the levels are low

No number 9

No Centre Backs

Stop saying this, put Varane in Chelseas defence and he looks like Nesta, Cbs are getting less protection than ever before, and the new generation of Cbs coming through are incredibly promising.

Who was the guy that came about 6 months ago ? and where is he now?

Don't make sense.

You get random ST's having good breakout seasons but never follow up

Everyone on that list + Costa has had good consistent goal scoring seasons and cannot be touched in terms of technique and goal scoring.

/

Benzema and Aguero aren't miles off but have never been as consistent to be on this list.

Van Persie has done nothing outside PL unlike Benzema so he should not be ahead of him.

Every six months a pretender for the best CF surfaces about.

In the last few years we have had

Lewandowski

Falcao

Costa

Now we have Aguero

CF levels are low but not like CB

Henry should not mentioned in the same sentence as Eto'o unless it's strictly Premiership talk.

/

No number 9

No Centre Backs

Stop saying this, put Varane in Chelseas defence and he looks like Nesta, Cbs are getting less protection than ever before, and the new generation of Cbs coming through are incredibly promising.

But none of these CBs are good one on one like Nesta,Stam and Lucio were

None

Who was the guy that came about 6 months ago ? and where is he now?

Don't make sense.

You get random ST's having good breakout seasons but never follow up

Everyone on that list + Costa has had good consistent goal scoring seasons and cannot be touched in terms of technique and goal scoring.

/

Benzema and Aguero aren't miles off but have never been as consistent to be on this list.

Van Persie has done nothing outside PL unlike Benzema so he should not be ahead of him.

Every six months a pretender for the best CF surfaces about.

In the last few years we have had

Lewandowski

Falcao

Costa

Now we have Aguero

CF levels are low but not like CB

its funny you say NOW we have Aguero , he's been in top flight football longer than all 3 of these Strikers yet has never at any point been the best CF in world football.

and What do you mean pretender? if these man are pretenders tell me who is the real deal and don't go talking about some OG from some 70's brazillian team.

//

Cant be asked to argue the RVP selection.

Problem with 2014 is not the strikers

Its the fans

Guys who watch football for entertainment then go analysing

As I've said before people always look at past players with rose tints

In 5/10 years we will have the same convo withthe same users saying he's no benzema

/

No number 9

No Centre Backs

But none of these CBs are good one on one like Nesta,Stam and Lucio were

None

Silva is on their level.

And Varane will be.

Boateng can still get to that level as well.

Eto'o

Shevchenko

Villa

Before them O Fenomeno

Aguero is as good as these strikers, or will be by the time his career is done.

Guy has been scoring goals at an incredible rate since 19, he was 15/16 when he was tearing up top flight Argentine leagues, he's had the story now his performances are backing it.

Problem with 2014 is not the strikers

Its the fans

Guys who watch football for entertainment then go analysing

As I've said before people always look at past players with rose tints

In 5/10 years we will have the same convo withthe same users saying he's no benzema

trust

Cant believe porchy isnt vouching for benzema if he is such a student of the game

The amount of things benz does that slips commenators and fans eyes is ridicolous.

Also probably has the best off the ball movement and first touch in the world bar none imo