Serial Podcast

Francis Coquelin

Just read reddit

Lol changed my mind

Fucking hell then guys are serious

what did you read? had a little browse yesterday.

/

if adnan was at mosque from 8ish why didnt it stand up in court? while jay is saying they were at 'cathys' house?

i need to not click these spoilers lol

Temptation is a lot

If you're past 5/6 eps, nothing really is a spoiler.  

If nothing major comes from adnan or jay, this is just going to be long and unsolved.  Both of them are clearly hiding something.  

Hope that team of lawyers find something that the woman missed.

http://viewfromll2.com/2014/11/23/serial-a-comparison-of-adnans-cell-phone-records-and-the-witness-statements-provided-by-adnan-jay-jenn-and-cathy/

this is a very good read although it seems bias (but probably just down to the actual facts) its made my mind up :lol:

nice and thorough timeline and explanations/theories based on cell data, seems very convincing.

Adnan flopped, if he said he lent his phone to Jay during mosque he would of buss case imo.

Maybe he is a typical stoner and has the memory of a goldfish and doesnt have a clue what he did that day

Jenn is dodgy as fuck aswell, deffinatley covering for Jay

Possible Motive, havnt herd this mentioned in the podcast yet so it might get covered in a future ep

defense-counsel-notes.png

Bruh in 2 posts you went from guilty to not guilty

Lol imo if he did do it he's not guilty due to there being no reasonable doubt

That's adnan

When I listened to the ep about the prejudice against the Muslim community there I agreed with it but then i remembered he's not Arab or middle Eastern and he's Asian so he's defo a deev

Bruh in 2 posts you went from guilty to not guilty

Lol imo if he did do it he's not guilty due to there being no reasonable doubt

That's adnan

When I listened to the ep about the prejudice against the Muslim community there I agreed with it but then i remembered he's not Arab or middle Eastern and he's Asian so he's defo a deev

:lol:

read the cell data blog, too convincing and it all seems logical.

Im still unsure weather he knew about the murder tho.... just dont think he committed it

Www.splitthemoon.com

Blog written by Arabia, recapping each episode, as well as ad hoc shit, goes a lot more in depth than what Sarah Koenig does on the pod

Good stuff. Obviously heavily Adnan biased but I

think he's innocent and that Jay done it. I'd love if Mr S was involved or knewJay or something. Really spin this shit into a frenzy

Also, not sure if the data blog is saying it's a good indication or a bad indication of where he was located when the calls were made but I've read a fair bit saying it's rubbish. It was also the first case in Maryland to use cell data and nobody involved truly understood it. Plus only 4 of the 14 calls pinged the towers nearest to where Jay said they were in his timeline.

I think Adnan's just been fucked over by a corrupt lawyer

ok so ive started

talking about the lawyer dont think she was corrupt

think she was using the cash money to pay her medical bills

gonna download them all and listen to them in lectures >>>

talking about the lawyer dont think she was corrupt

think she was using the cash money to pay her medical bills

Her banshee-like voice could also be symptom of MS.

Jay + Jen connection goes deeper than you'd think.

I reviewed Jen's criminal history which is public and available online through the Maryland Court System. I won't post here to remain complaint with the thread rules, but it is easy to access this information.

One of Jen's 2012 entries is for drug charges. The Co-Defendant shares not only the same last name as Jay, but the same address as Jay's Father. I'm guessing that it is Jay's older Brother. Why else would they share an address pursuant to to the records?

Furthermore, (1)Jen served as the surety on multiple and unrelated drug charges for this individual (circa 2008) & (2) they had a joint vehicle repossessed.

Based on this information, I believe Jen & Jay's family are very close and have joint drug connections.

Could Jen & this related individual committed the crime and Jay filled in Adnan's name? Perhaps Jay doesn't want to implicate the real guilty party because he's family?

100% of this information was obtained via public records and can be confirmed by anyone on this thread.

http://www.reddit.com/r/serialpodcast/comments/2o2jup/proof_of_jen_jays_criminal_connection_court/

ohhh.png

Reckon its much more simple in that jay was cheating on stephanie with jen

See if he was banging Jen

And they are brother and sister

Well that's a motive right there

Sick fuck

Jen is white. They aren't siblings.

I'm saying that they're close enough for her to lie for Jay... Probably even conspire with him.

Shit didn't fully read your post

Didn't know jay had an older brother

Jen and Jay are deffo in on it.

There has to be a 3rd person.  Who made the calls around the park? and to who?

What baffles me is IF Adnan done something or knew something, he could have brought Jay down with him.  15 years later and he still hasn't even bothered going against Jay.  The guy had his phone and car, he must have known something was up though??  

Adnan Lawyer deffo flopped though.  Was showing too much emotion and getting angry at failing to break down Jay.  Obviously illness was hitting her around that time thats why she needed so much money and it was affecting her job.  Missed out on so much.

I wanna hear about when Jay & Adnan chilled after the disappearance (must of happened at least once as nisha said she spoke on the phone to both of them when they were at Jays work which he didnt start till a week after the dissapearance)

what time does the podcast drop?