Beating new chicks for the first time without a dom

kerser

On 31/12/2016 at 7:50 AM, General Mac said:

I was in a relationship for 7 years and felt my woman's warmth no condom and creampie all the time. I find it almost impossible to put one on now. It actually turns me off. I remember this Russian girl I was seeing for about 4 weeks, firat time we got smashing I strapped up but found it so hard to nut, I tried to no dom approach but she was shook. Since then I don't even bother when she comes over or I go hers.... I just chill, let her suck the D (of which I can't bust a nut from either) end up telling her to stop but she's so eager to get me off and I keep telling her doms don't do it for me.... I feel bad because she feels useless but likes me... I just end up ordering food and buying beer to shut her up. But one of these days I'm going to just go wild passionate and just slip it in but I'm shook, might catch a case.

Yo last sentence wild:rofl:

4 hours ago, Young Bape said:

I believe many here are naïve to H.I.V u man know how serious it is, know the severe consquences, the history but still  think of it as u gotta be really unlucky to catch it

This is BS sorry. Men know consequences. It's that men get lost in the sauce and then don't care once they're in the rave with no hat no hoodie.

• Upvote 1

The amount of bitches who will pull a man on them raw is madness! Can tell a girl before you beat that you gonna cum in them and they not caring.

Bitches will let you creampie with bits of cum on their legs and will pull up their leggings or jeggings without wiping off.

• Downvote 2

Its still rape. Its non consensual intercourse...violation of the person 

As has been discussed the consequences of not wearin a condom can be dyer. Aids....baby....whatever

An a woman would have to live with that because a man CHOSE to take advantage of the mkment

Traps a man? By what means? If she tampers with a condom i would hope that would be punishable. Not sure how else a man thinks he can be trapped

Lol @ real rapists tho

3 hours ago, Grafter said:

Its still rape. Its non consensual intercourse...violation of the person 

As has been discussed the consequences of not wearin a condom can be dyer. Aids....baby....whatever

An a woman would have to live with that because a man CHOSE to take advantage of the mkment

Traps a man? By what means? If she tampers with a condom i would hope that would be punishable. Not sure how else a man thinks he can be trapped

Lol @ real rapists tho

All the consequences of unprotected sex are harm to the body, so at most the offence should come under attempted GBH. To classify it as rape is trivialising real rape victims. This is why I have such a problem with the legal definition of rape. It makes no distinction on the scenario the incident occurred. Doesn't matter if you're Ched Evans, or some sick fuck who found a woman passed out on the street, dragged her into an ally and had sex with her, you're a rapist all the same.

Trap a man by claiming to be on method on contraception when the woman never was. Once that DNA is proven in court, the man will be paying for that child for the best part of two decades.

• Upvote 1

Each of us has to take responsibility for ourselves. It is not acceptable to cry fowl because you believed a woman said she was on the pill. If you don't want a child it is your responsibility to take the necessary precautions to stop that from happening. I.e. wear a condom or abstain

If a man gets caught out like that, yes the woman is a total fuckry. But you only have yourself to blame. No one forced you to have sex.

If a woman whipped off your condom during sex an somehow u were unaware then thats the same as the other way round. But this believing someone is on the pill is silly

• Downvote 2

35 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Each of us has to take responsibility for ourselves. It is not acceptable to cry fowl because you believed a woman said she was on the pill. If you don't want a child it is your responsibility to take the necessary precautions to stop that from happening. I.e. wear a condom or abstain

If a man gets caught out like that, yes the woman is a total fuckry. But you only have yourself to blame. No one forced you to have sex.

If a woman whipped off your condom during sex an somehow u were unaware then thats the same as the other way round. But this believing someone is on the pill is silly

If the law was holding people that level of accountability then women shouldn’t be wasting time in courts, putting guys through rape cases, because they went out, got drunk, woke up in his bed not being able to remember the night..

• Upvote 4

If  a woman gets wrecked its her porogative to do so. It doesn't then mean a man can take advantage because she didnt look after herself. Gettin wrecked doesnt go hand in hand with sex

Wearing  a condom does. A man is a unique position because he has control over the condom where a woman does not. This gives him power and th e ability to take advantage in the moment. He also has the power to protect himself in the moment regardless of whether the woman has or has not taken the pill

I do understand any point being made regards both parties being totally wrecked and the claim of rape being questionable if neither party remembers.

• Upvote 1

Cognitive decision making can still be functional under the influence of alcohol. A lack of memory the next day doesn't mean that 24hrs ago, the person wasn't happy and willingly consenting to what transpired. It's not up to a men to put a women through a series of suitability tests before sex. 

And yes most of the time it will be 2 drunk individuals in the cases I'm referring to. But as the rape law is exclusively pinned to women, you could have two people who don't remember the night but only one being held entirely accountable for law (which has happened btw).

I agree with what you're saying about the position a men is in, but in the case in particular, the defenses whole argument was that the sex was non consenting because she never would've agreed to sex if the defendant hadn't wore a condom.

So him taking it off without her knowledge broke that consent. So if a man consents to sex with a woman under the pretext that she  advised she was using contraception, but never was, a man has no legal standing what so ever. It can't be classified as rape as it doesn't exist for a man, and the child will be his financial responsibility by law. Even if the man advised he would've never had sex with her if she wasn't using protection, it would change nothing.

• Upvote 7

3 hours ago, Grafter said:

OK..

WHAT IF U BANG A WOMAN

U BOTH AGREE *U DONT LIKE GOMS*

*OK ILL PULL OUT*

*OK BABE NO PROBLEM*

YOURE ABOUT TO BUSS.... AND SHE WRAPS HER THICK LEGS AROUND YOU, SO YOU CANT BACK OUT.........

WHAT HAPPENS IN THAT SCENARIO?????

AND NOW ALL YOUR CUM HAS BEEN SHOT ALL UP INSIDE OF HER....... WHAT HAPPENS THERE??????

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1