Beating new chicks for the first time without a dom

kerser

Why isit so many girls don't mind?

Beat loads who didnt even question it, reckless on my part

There's also the ones that at first say you should put one on, then half way through the beat she's taking it of !

bruv... i said this today. ive banged literally every girl in the last 12 months no dom ( -_- ) and none of them have complained... one said put a dom on so i did. then half way thru i flung da ting and re-inserted, buss all inside her... no complaints...

these females are definitely the worse out of the two 100% they should stipulate it all the time...

Why isit so many girls don't mind?

Beat loads who didnt even question it, reckless on my part

There's also the ones that at first say you should put one on, then half way through the beat she's taking it of !

bruv... i said this today. ive banged literally every girl in the last 12 months no dom ( -_- ) and none of them have complained... one said put a dom on so i did. then half way thru i flung da ting and re-inserted, buss all inside her... no complaints...

these females are definitely the worse out of the two 100% they should stipulate it all the time...

its just too easy 

i say they need to market condoms specifically to women. 

Make it a complete taboo for a girl  to let a guy slide with no dom and we will stop 

at the end of the day we want to fuck most of the times i have used a dom is when the chick has specifically insisted , this is not good 

• Upvote 1

Nah F that. My expenditure on condoms to date must be hella high. The night shift dons at petrol stations across London have eaten well from me.

But yeah, OP is very true. I've slipped a few times though - last NYE FUCKING HELL SMH... Jesu received a forgiveness prayer from me mid beat.

• Upvote 1

he living normal life hasn't told anyone only me because i beat it out of him because he 

was drinking loads and I got him a job he didnt go too

please dont say hes still linking chicks raw

I used to live and die by the Dom

Lately I been slipping