circumsision as an adult?

Woodpecker

I have put my view across on it several times before and so have other female users in the past

Badman you have a serious issue with feminists(or your perception of them) innit? Is this all coming from conversations with your mother in law?

It isnt even remotely feminist view and I agree with cipher

No need for circumcision unless it is for medical reasons

Why do you want this done, out of interest? Most people have their genitals mutilated against their will as a child, not many choose to do it as an adult unless for medical reasons.

Urgh you sound like a feminist bro

What a dumb post.

How is it dumb? its an observation derived from my experience on the matter.

mu·ti·late (mytl-t)

tr.v. mu·ti·lat·ed, mu·ti·lat·ing, mu·ti·lates

1. To deprive of a limb or an essential part; cripple.

2. To disfigure by damaging irreparably: mutilate a statue. See Synonyms at batter1.

3. To make imperfect by excising or altering parts.

You just dont like the word because you are pro circumcision

Describing it as having your 'gentiles mutilated' is showing you have an agenda 

and trust me women will discuss it and describe it in the way you have if they are firmly against it.

No, it is by definition mutilation. As Smaddy has posted above.

And it's good if women are concerned about children penises being mutilated, hopefully the men can jump on board too and the practice can stop.

and trust me women will discuss it and describe it in the way you have if they are firmly against it.

And it's good if women are concerned about children penises being mutilated, hopefully the men can jump on board too and the practice can stop.

So I was right, you show your hand way to easily 

So I was right, you show your hand way to easily 

It's nothing to do with showing my hand. I don't agree with children having pieces of their penis cut off without their consent.

Maybe this is a far out concept that makes me some sort of radical feminist, though.