circumsision as an adult?

Woodpecker

• 4 weeks later...

All went well, injections are a motherfucker tho, the guy who did it does about 5 a week. Was telling me standard hospitals are the shittest to do it cos they give you some bodge surgeon who he wouldn't even let "sew his shoes". I watched the whole procedure which was a bit nuts, lidocaine had my penis numb. Now its like a bit sore when rubbing on trousers etc as I expected but nothing close to the pain I expected. Haven't had an erection yet though so the mad pain described earlier hasn't happened yet.

All went well, injections are a motherf*cker tho, the guy who did it does about 5 a week. Was telling me standard hospitals are the shittest to do it cos they give you some bodge surgeon who he wouldn't even let "sew his shoes". I watched the whole procedure which was a bit nuts, lidocaine had my penis numb. Now its like a bit sore when rubbing on trousers etc as I expected but nothing close to the pain I expected. Haven't had an erection yet though so the mad pain described earlier hasn't happened yet.

Really hope it was worth it pal.

Mazel Tov.

Ahh don't say that I'm bein sliced open myself whenever the letter comes through

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anesthesia_awareness#Incidence

saw a docu on this as a child, been afraid ever since

worst was the Doctor in the documentary laughed about it and said 'to the majority they wont remember it anyway'