Question Time - BBC1 10.35pm - Russell Brand vs Nigel Farage

james00

John Doe coming in with that real contribution to the discussion.

Immigration shouldn't be a main issue, but its easier for these people who've seen more immigrants come in as their lives get worse associate the two than to understand about how banks have destroyed the economy.

Agreed. No doubt about it.

But as far as i can tell, all brand is trying to do is tell these people that although its easier to buy the immigration nonsense, thats not the real issue.

I dont really like or dislike brand but I dont think hes really said anything wrong/stupid

Its because he goes against nigel farage's/conservative ideology of shut the gates and brits will thrive. 

A simplistic narrative used to mask brits from the real wealth vacuum.

I think I dislike him because he's a loud voice that supports what I support but does it badly and annoyingly. We need someone to come with a strong argument, Conservatives have been shooting down left-wing arguments since forever, if the loudest voice of left-wing who's connecting with the politically disillusioned has his argument so easily broken then couldn't that do harm?

Thing is about multinationals paying tax is that there's not a proper solution yet. George Osborn's put a possible solution in just now with this 'Google tax' but all these economists are shooting it down saying its not going to work, its like asking people to police themselves, etc.

Same with bankers/etc we don't have a way that will keep people paying tax in our country (keeping residency) and properly regulating pay.

• Downvote 2

Seems like too many people are assuming everyone's gripe with immigration solely boils down to financial reasons. I personally am not very welcoming to change which could be a negative in my personality. I don't agree with Brand that it all boils down to money, I agree with Farage about the booming population and us not being able to cope. Take my GP as an example, used to be able to get an appointment in 48 hours, now I have to wait 2 weeks. Sure you could say well it's down to money, but my GP has 3 more doctors working in it now so I would rule that argument out and put it down to the strain of population growth. The number one issue for me personally with uncontrolled mass immigration is the social damage. The sense of community can be totally wiped out when hundreds of foreigners are lumped onto your door step and they make no effort to speak a word of English.

• Downvote 1

The only people who should have a problem with immigration are racists

And I have no problem with anyone who is an open racist and doesn't like immigration

Any other reason is pure straw clutching and not worth he argument

If you don't like it fuck off to Spain/Australia

I can tell you what'll happen now. It'll save you an hour.

- Brand will do his best to humiliate Farage by doing the usual liberal evasion and point-scoring tactics that Question Time allows.

- Farage will get booed and hissed, because he won't play it safe (like he should) and won't be able to resist getting into a back and forth with Brand

- Brand will get wild rounds of applause from a bunch of students, women, black people and poor folk and it will come off like he's making really valid points when actually he's talking A-Level politics nonsense

- Brand will come off looking great, no matter what.

THEY ARE ATTEMPTING A HATCHET JOB ON NIGEL FARAGE.

This is exactly what happened...

Save for the fact Brand didn't look too great because his stupidity was exposed.

PascalMoriarty, who is that? Goliath? Either way, some broke coon.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

And I have no problem with anyone who is an open racist and doesn't like immigration

If you don't like it f*ck off to Spain/Australia

Bro stay out of political threads. They're not for you.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

depends on ur definition of racism

ur one of the more openly hostile (towards white english) users on here but i imagine ud claim to be captain tolerance

this talk has been done to death on here n has never been fruitful but if u think the natural, arguably innate, want to not encounter daily n share your community's resources with hostile people u share no similar cultural or behavioural ties to should be branded as racist, then there u go

When did you get your bravery badge ?

Posts like gambinos deserve replies like mine

ur one of the more openly hostile (towards white english) users on here but i imagine ud claim to be captain tolerance

on here yes, but this is a very pro white english forum so the scales need to be evened out

/

the reality is this country is immigration obsessed, its not even top selected place to go for migrant workers, nor does it have the most immigrants currently(anyway you look at it % or other) and nor is there a problem with integration from 2nd generation onwards (aside from the pakistani muslims)

Nigel Farage is making a living off something he truly does not believe or care in, whilst your average dave is going ballistic everytime he tries to book a GP appointment

on here yes, but this is a very pro white english forum so the scales need to be evened out

:rofl:  :rofl:

I can tell you what'll happen now. It'll save you an hour.

- Brand will do his best to humiliate Farage by doing the usual liberal evasion and point-scoring tactics that Question Time allows.

- Farage will get booed and hissed, because he won't play it safe (like he should) and won't be able to resist getting into a back and forth with Brand

- Brand will get wild rounds of applause from a bunch of students, women, black people and poor folk and it will come off like he's making really valid points when actually he's talking A-Level politics nonsense

- Brand will come off looking great, no matter what.

THEY ARE ATTEMPTING A HATCHET JOB ON NIGEL FARAGE.

Ain't seen it, but that exactly how I envisage it also

Seems like too many people are assuming everyone's gripe with immigration solely boils down to financial reasons. I personally am not very welcoming to change which could be a negative in my personality. I don't agree with Brand that it all boils down to money, I agree with Farage about the booming population and us not being able to cope. Take my GP as an example, used to be able to get an appointment in 48 hours, now I have to wait 2 weeks. Sure you could say well it's down to money, but my GP has 3 more doctors working in it now so I would rule that argument out and put it down to the strain of population growth. The number one issue for me personally with uncontrolled mass immigration is the social damage. The sense of community can be totally wiped out when hundreds of foreigners are lumped onto your door step and they make no effort to speak a word of English.

i live in one of the most densely populated, ethnically diverse places in one of the biggest cities in the world and not long ago got seen by my gp within a couple days.

And as said in the post after yours, in the waiting room, which i didnt have to wait too long in as the service was swift, most of the people were white english and a couple west indian old dears.

Truth is, white english people rinse the benefits system and nhs more than any other race and nationality, and then they'll proceed to moan about it constantly.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Seeyounexttuesday

:rofl::rofl:

I always thought the majority were black or mulatto.

Of course there are more white people on the JSA than any other group, when you're talking about raw numbers. 

Proportionally, it might be different, but I'd still bet that whites are still in the majority. This is because they're more likely to claim than say, young black males, who might not register and sell drugs (though they might still collect the free government money, I would.)

• Upvote 1

I also have to wait 2 weeks for a doctors appointment. Whenever I go there the majority of people are White English.

How do you explain that?

Pretty much the same way I explained it before. Booming Population?

With an ageing population, this is a good thing. 

i didnt say more white english people are on benefits or use the nhs, thats ridiculously obvious, i said more white english people RINSE the benefits system and nhs, and when i say rinse i mean borderline abuse it if not outright abusing it.

Oh and i forgot to mention, my gp was an immigrant.

Guest Michaelhop

Hello, my friends :)

I want to download XRumer for free !!

Would you make advice me, where I can download it?

It is really the best program for SEO !..

P.S. I need XRumer of only latest version - 12.0.9, all other versions are too old and are not effective!

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1