ISIS take hostages in Sydney?

Zizouz

Lahi if you can come up with facts that the Indigenous people of Australia were not slaughtered in their 1000's I will accept it.

But I remember you being the same guy claiming that the ship on the Manchester clubs logo was not a slave ship when it is. Still waiting for your proof that it isnt.

i didn't say the australians didn't kill the aborigines everyone knows that

I was just sceptical of them toe punting babies heads thats all

I just wana see this video/pic of aborigine baby skulls

/

also that video you posted on the "manchester" thing was just funny cos it was just some rasta man rambling about nothing really

• At least 2 gunmen, suspected more right now. (unconfirmed if they have guns, however) [12:00 GMT]

• The gunmen forced 2 female hostages to press themselves against the glass window of the cafe while holding up a black Islamic flag that resembles the generic black standard used by extremist groups, including ISIS back in 2007. This is NOT the same flag as the ISIS flag. [12:02 GMT]

• There are at least 13 hostages right now, possibly more. [12:04 GMT]

• Airspace over Sydney reserved for military/police, other traffic diverted (confirmed) [12:09 GMT]

• Reports of threats made against other places in Sydney according to ABC24 (CONFIRMED). [12:14GMT]

• Reports that one of the gunmen is wearing a backpack and some sort of a vest. (unconfirmed)[12:24 GMT]

• Suspicious package at Sydney opera house, building fully evacuated (unconfirmed). [12:25 GMT]

• Gunmen have made demands on live radio to speak to the Australian Prime Minister. [12:30 GMT]

• A middle-aged looking gunman has been witnessed through the window by ABC24 [12:39 GMT](unconfirmed).

• Possibly a second gunman witnessed through the window wearing a black headband with white writing in Arabic on it (unconfirmed) [12:42 GMT]

• Australian PM's office releases message that the national security cabinet is holding an emergency meeting (hostage crisis confirmed), possibly Australian military response. [12:42 GMT]

• Sydney harbor bridge closed down (confirmed by Channel 7 news) [00:51 GMT]

• 2 gunmen confirmed by unidentified Lindt chocolate cafe employee who managed to escape [00:54 GMT]

• Hostages being held in 2 different groups according to unidentified Lindt chocolate cafe employee who managed to escape [00:55 GMT]

• Channel7 news reporting that an individual walked into a Sydney hospital with a suspicious package, and then disappeared and is currently missing. [00:57 GMT]

• CEO of Lindt Australia now saying that there are currently 40-50 hostages being held (unconfirmed) [00:58 GMT]

Update on Reddit

A lot of you man clearly dont know history.

The outcome of what happened in history should be felt by those who didn't live it?

I think this depends on whether the people that currently benefit from the atrocities of the past are doing anything to redress the balance

If they aren't I can't see any objective argument why they shouldn't be seen as complicit

• Downvote 1

Blatently not

If he was black it would be a thug

If he was white it would be a loner

Its a Muslim so its an isis terrorist

Lazy journalism 101

• Upvote 1