Conversion Rate

Frank White

lol thats a long wait, 2 weeks is around average, see em 2 times, lay ground work, phone calls every other day, 2 weeks later round 1.... next week round 2, keep it moving, have beat first time i met girls, but they tend to be outside london girls...

and have waited months aswell, but thats when i start to strongly dislike them, and only hang in there to let me know, your not indisposable

Lol snapchat has been my main source this year .. Couple snaps from each side and ull be able to tell if she's on tings + can have 3-4 going at once in case some take longer than others.. The power of them thinking the pic only lasts a few seconds then its gone looool got 'snap hack' though so I can save the pics without them knowing

Lol snapchat has been my main source this year .. Couple snaps from each side and ull be able to tell if she's on tings + can have 3-4 going at once in case some take longer than others.. The power of them thinking the pic only lasts a few seconds then its gone looool got 'snap hack' though so I can save the pics without them knowing

eeeeeeee

low, but this is because since reading Mode 1, I skip the nonsense

before, if a ting said no to coming to my yard to beat, I'd offer to take her out, take her out then beat

now I'm just keeping it moving. 

but it's working wonders on the tings who just want the beat

You say low conversion rate, I say better filtration system

low, but this is because since reading Mode 1, I skip the nonsense

before, if a ting said no to coming to my yard to beat, I'd offer to take her out, take her out then beat

now I'm just keeping it moving. 

but it's working wonders on the tings who just want the beat

You say low conversion rate, I say better filtration system

hmmmmm tru tru tru

/

i still cant get that mode 2/3 out of my system... if i see a nice girl i will automatically think yeah 2/3 drinks/meet ups then go back to hers

im still learning

You've gotta decide what You want to do with them, regardless of level of look.

If You just want to beat, and she wants to do something other than just beat, don't waste Your time

If You decide You want to take her out, and it's Your decision, offer than, then do it. 

But don't be surprised if taking her out makes her think it's going to be serious and You don't get to beat for some time.