Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fighting Weight

Anti-Police adverts put up around London

20 posts in this topic

they are amazing. the end. 

they are not acutally anti-police, thats the term given by the usual stupid media, they are just stating facts. 

they are not acutally anti-police, thats the term given by the usual stupid media, they are just stating facts. 

Where's the evidence that the police are racist? It's a pretty hard thing to prove without solid evidence (which of course you don't have).

Where's the evidence that the police are racist? It's a pretty hard thing to prove without solid evidence (which of course you don't have).

Have you heard about the inquest done surrounding The Stephen Lawrence murder where the police were found to be institutionally racist (The Met, and these posters are in London) by an independant body. My memory evades me, some Lord guy i think. 

Have you heard about the inquest done surrounding The Stephen Lawrence murder where the police were found to be institutionally racist (The Met, and these posters are in London) by an independant body. My memory evades me, some Lord guy i think. 

The MacPherson report, is what you're referring to - published in 1999.

I think the modern police force has changed since then, and I don't think they can (safely) be called institutionally racist anymore.

Lol at this shit

Mark duggan the gun toting drug dealing gang memmber ?

A fucking innocent civilian

Fucking nonsense

Jean Charles de menezss is a civilian

Duggan was a savafege

Who paid for these?

The metropolitan police is institually racist in 2015.

The media in this county is institually racist in 2015.

nah they made the design, someone anonymous put them up, good on em for the idea and execution to put it inside the plastic

/

yeah tbh whenever people try mention Mark Duggan its not the easiest to get straight behind them

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2013/apr/21/metropolitan-police-institutionally-racist-black

of course, you have evidence that is more important than serving black/asian police officers

put a 'white-' before the 'English' if it makes you feel better

going by those stats, it doesnt compare to serving officers in the met saying it is racist.

still, if white people commit over 55% of all crimes.and make up 80% of the pop. saying stuff like "black people are 12 times more likely to commit crime" is just stupid and excellent fodder for BNP type followers. 

Lol at this sh*t

A f*cking innocent civilian

f*cking nonsense

Duggan was a savafege

Give it a rest mate

Lol at this sh*t

A f*cking innocent civilian

f*cking nonsense

Duggan was a savafege

Give it a rest mate

Nearly spat my water all over the screen